• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Street Legal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

john240sx

does anyone have this? i have been playing it non-stop for the last 2 days. it's awsome! (except for a few bugs like the memory leak.....)
i'll post some screen shot's in a few minutes to show off the sweet car i built :)

sounds intresting, screen shots were a bit "cartoonish" if you ask me but yeah m gonna try it out, is there any demo available?

yeah guy i just got it today...

i get wack errors too, crashes, and weird colors..

all about the rice rocket game....

it was bound to happen sooner or later :p

if they spent more time and effort on this game it coule been great....

Street Rod was kinda cool, except mine was buggy, I couldn't finish certain races, it was like the map just stopped at a certain point.

Kerry

i played SR a lot, really. i remember there was only one thing i couldnt do, was the paintjob, because i think the game would run only in CGA mode or something like that. but the game was quite cool.
this one seems to be cool too, but there is no demo.. and i dont think i will ever get to buy it here in Brasil..

i got cash and stuff now, but can't drop a 417 CUi into a any cars?? is there another club that i hafta join? or what? none of the cars seem to have the ability to hold a V6 or larger rims

Ottoman said:
i got cash and stuff now, but can't drop a 417 CUi into a any cars?? is there another club that i hafta join? or what? none of the cars seem to have the ability to hold a V6 or larger rims

you have to wait until you in the next city. when i got there i bought the camero looking car and put a twin turbo V6 in it. hehe, it's fast :)

another Q..

how come regardless of whatever rev limiter i strap on, my car gets crippled and wont rev to more than 2k??

and on the camaro wannabe u can strap on 2 rev lmiters ???

yes still 2k max rev???

hehe, that's a bug in the game. i tried every limiter and they all did that. and i noticed that you can put two limiters on a few cars, what's the point of that? lol

there's a patch that's coming out in the couple days that's supposed to fix some of the bugs and a fwe of the grapic problems. i'll post a link for it when it's out.

holy crap 30 mb, must be some major issues...

thankfully it's out, finally i can make some more progress without having to play at 15fps or so it seemed...

it helped the performance problems a little. i get random lockups now though.

i refuse to belive my video card can't handle this game. i can run NFS:HP2 at default settings and it runs great.

oh well, it's better then it was.

Back