• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Studio Project - !Pro Studio.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aynjell

Hello www.overclockers.com members,

I am going to be starting a studio that will primarily be used for the production of youtube videos, and live streaming on twitch.tv.

While I have some experiencing with streaming, I will hopefully be setting up a brand new channel and starting from scratch. I basically want to emerge as a totally new personality on the scene.

Stay tuned for updates, I will be posting pictures, etc very soon.

:welcome:

Last edited:
So tonite, I'm busy trying to get the wiring cleaned up. So far, I've managed to complete get rid of the mess of wire that used to be the internet cable. I found out that I could easily install a splitter behind the wall plug; which I had a coax cable plugged into. Now the cable comes out of the closet and is better, obviously not perfect, but definitely better. I'm almost curious if I can install another jack, but I'm not gonna spend money on an apartment. So where I'm at with this will have to do.

Right now I'm trying desparately to find the dongle for my wireless keyboard. When I find it and get my media center/streaming box setup, I'll have the first few pictures available. I'm looking forward to input. :)

Back