• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stupid Athlon Cracked in Two!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How many cutting wheels were used in the process? AFAIK Those T-Bird's had a real tough chip and people broke drill bits trying to drill through them! :D

You had to be like Arnold to break that thing in half! LOL

the two twins from japan on my austin powers,,, hellomoto!! lol!!,

some hot babes..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are the rubber tabs on the corners of the chip??

Was there a piece of silicon in there? Or any gold?

Hey, I noticed your name in the folding list, just after they (FINALLY) updated the list to include my new units. I am now ahead of you, DS-Master!

I stopped by to wonder what YOUR "DS" is all about. Mine comes from my rate in the Navy. We never got to break any CPUs open, but we did get to smash a hard drive once.

TheDS said:
Was there a piece of silicon in there? Or any gold?

Hey, I noticed your name in the folding list, just after they (FINALLY) updated the list to include my new units. I am now ahead of you, DS-Master!

I stopped by to wonder what YOUR "DS" is all about. Mine comes from my rate in the Navy. We never got to break any CPUs open, but we did get to smash a hard drive once.

Lets just say that I had a very bad Dungeon Siege addiction. Lets just leave things at that ;)

By the way, most of my old fellow forum members still call me by my old forum name; AXIA

DS-Master / AXIA

Ah.... Well, just as long as you didn't think you were the greatest navy DS to ever live... You'd have a lot to live up to!

Ok, I give up. Who's the girl in your avatar?

And in case you have others (like, when some one else asked, you said which one), who are all of them?

TheDS said:
Ah.... Well, just as long as you didn't think you were the greatest navy DS to ever live... You'd have a lot to live up to!

Ok, I give up. Who's the girl in your avatar?

And in case you have others (like, when some one else asked, you said which one), who are all of them?

My After Hours Night Club Hotties. There is alot more of them at the club ;) One of them also posses for The Bay and does nude photos too (kinda) but thats for another forum to discuss those topics :)

DS-Master

DS-Master said:

My After Hours Night Club Hotties. There is alot more of them at the club ;) One of them also posses for The Bay and does nude photos too (kinda) but thats for another forum to discuss those topics :)

DS-Master

You should post one of these girls in the classifieds! I'm sure you'd get lots of good offers.

Why did it beak from the chips on the core ???

To bad AXIA.... I mean DS-Master... :).. :rolleyes: ......:eh?:

Back