• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Superb Matrix Style Case Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lazerin

There are good mods and even very good mods....then there is this.

CrimsonSky is one truly skillled artist. Truly a new level of case creation.

This is definitely on par, if not better than the Imperator Case Mode by BlueSmurf.

There are people that do mods and then there are people that do these. Very odd people that have lots of time and money to waste. :) They are neat ideas though.

wannaoc said:
There are people that do mods and then there are people that do these. Very odd people that have lots of time and money to waste. :) They are neat ideas though.

Thanks to all for the kind feedback on The Matrix: Rebirth 8.0:)
...I really wouldnt say I'm "wasting money" by doing unusual mods, people pay a lot more for CCFL lights, premodded windows and $300 aluminum Lian-Li cases that look like everyone else's...Lian-Li case.

Having Intel, Crucial/Micron, Altec Lansing, MSI Computer as corporate providers of free hardware...makes my job a lot easier on the wallet. These companies are very interested in seeing your odd/unusual cases for consideration. All it takes is determination!

-Crimson

www.thebestcasescenario.com

Kino said:
i just see a crpaload of red boxes :(

Turn off any software firewalls you might have that is blocking javascript. The same thing happened to me until I lowered the settings in Zone Alarm...I went to my website and...DOH!!!

red x's

welcometotheforums.JPG

wannaoc said:

Art like that is never a waste of money. That is truly priceless work. CrimsomSky you are a true master modeler.

I agree with everyone. I don't normally post to say, "Good job!" because I'm pretty sure that when people do quality work, they can appreciate it themselves. But, I'm in awe of this one. I'd say, "Wow, that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen," but it would still be doing an injustice.

Simply breathtaking..

-r

That is the coolest case mod I have ever seen! I can't wait to see it done. Is the fetus going to move? If it does can you post video?

Axle

Randall said:
I agree with everyone. I don't normally post to say, "Good job!" because I'm pretty sure that when people do quality work, they can appreciate it themselves. But, I'm in awe of this one. I'd say, "Wow, that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen," but it would still be doing an injustice.

Simply breathtaking..

-r

Completely agreed :eek:

axlecrusher said:
That is the coolest case mod I have ever seen! I can't wait to see it done. Is the fetus going to move? If it does can you post video?

The fetus will move its arms and legs via the servo and puppet controller board...It will be along the lines of "less is more" like in good special effects that scare the heck out of you but don't quite show the entire creature...

I'll def take some video and post it when its completed...around mid-August..The project will be unveiled live on a 'popular tech television show" here in the USA..

My thanks to all for the kind encouragment!:)

Back