• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Supermicro H8DGU overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rtr989

Hello!
On this page http://valid.x86.fr/1mi5wz someone turns bus speed to 240MHz, is it possible on this motherboard?

maybe I missed something, i know there is no solution for overclocking on H8DGU motherboard..
I tried to contact the developer of OCNG5, but no answer...
Any news? :)

If the bios doesnt have any overclocking options it doesnt. Make sure you are updated to the latest bios..

Perhaps they used a fsb generator? I dont know... I'll see if I can get some help here. :)

There was an old program setfsb (?) or systool (?) that allowed you to OC from Windows if you knew the motherboards PLL even if the BIOS was locked, could be a starting point. Don't remember if it just changed FSB or allowed for other CPU options though ?

Just FSB from what I can recall. I couldn't think of the name of that program (setfsb) or know if it worked for AMD...

I also forgot to add that the new BIOS for the MB looks like may be modded already :) IIRC I ended up selling my 2p G34 system because it was not better than the previous Gen :( I was running a 4p 1207 (24c) and the newer one was not much faster:(

Back