• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Superpi Validation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yamaharacer19

How do I validate 32M SuperPI? Both techpowerup and xtremesystems validator links are broke. I ran th 32M in 6 minutes and 57.512 seconds but hwbot won't accept my submission for it. Here's my picture to prove that I did it. Thanks.

Attachments

• 32M SuperPI Better.png
    32M SuperPI Better.png
    502.1 KB · Views: 173
You don't need to unless you are top 20 in the world maybe? I have never validated any of my times, just a screenshot. Please check out the rules at the Hwbot site to clarify.

Under the rules, the verification link says N/A and my submission picture is in regulation with what hwbot wants. Maybe I'll try uploading my submission again.

Under the rules, the verification link says N/A and my submission picture is in regulation with what hwbot wants. Maybe I'll try uploading my submission again.
Is it getting rejected or something? I feel like we have half the story now, LOL!

EDIT: Ooops.. it is. What is the error saying? Is the submission getting reported or...not able to enter?

Show a screenshot of the submission not accepting... there has to be something on the page?

In my newsfeed in hwbot it shows that I submitted my SuperPI 32M run but it doesn't show it in my points profile.

Attachments

• Proof Pic.png
    Proof Pic.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 151
Finally, here's my recent activities thread. The submissions wouldn't be posted there if there were any errors with the submission.

Attachments

• Submission final.png
    Submission final.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 153
Just wait for the points to recalculate. Hwbot put in a new update a few days ago and it's been a little slow lately.

Back