• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

System Memory Multiplier Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bode373

Registered
Hi there I have a Gigabyte motherboard model g41mt-s2pt no choices in the BIOS page system memory multiplier There are two choices bus 1333 and two 4.00a and 4.00c, what is the difference between them Had the bus and the memory modules cause damage

Notable after raising bus memory to 1333 noticed when you open Computer from button energy works Computer for half seconds, then stand for a period also half a second the other then it works does her normal with the flag before raising bus memory the computer is working from the first time when the pressure on the button energy

What is the best value of the three values ​​in the following image

img0078cb.jpg

But when choosing a bus 1333 give me this value of 266 MHz and when choosing a bus 1066 give me value of 333 MHz, why when the bus less than MHz and vice

img0075gw.jpg

Last edited:
I explained all that in the thread that cullam linked you to. What's the rated frequency of your RAM, and what CPU do you have, including the current FSB?

Ram Default 1066 bus the bus was raised to 1333 Processor Speed ​​3.00 Cash 6 bus 1333 model processor core 2 duo e8400 Ram 8 GB Kingston DDR3

Then the strap needs to be set to either 266(A) or 333(B) using the 4.00 System Memory Multiplier, this at a default FSB of 333MHz w/ DDR3-1333 installed (333MHz x 4.00 = DDR3-1333).

There are two choices first choice 4.00a and second choice 4.00c

The first 266 MHz and the second 200 MHz matter best choice

When you lift the bus RAM affect the life span of the Ram

Thank you .....

Last edited:
Will that affect the life span of memory chips at break speed

ram kingston 1333 bus ddr3 2x4= 8 gb

The default mode of the Ram 1066 has you raise the frequency to 1333

Will that affect the lifespan of ram at overclock

Last question why, after raising bus RAM to 1333 Power Computer Broken from the first time when the pressure on the button energy works for half a second and then closes for one second and then work again normally Is this normal or there is a problem in the power supply ....

Notable Computer operating normally and did not meet me any problem but I want to know why opens and closes at the beginning of the run Computer

Thank you very much

I'm not familar with your motherboard specifically, but I have a Gigabyte EP45-UD3P and it does the same thing. I wouldn't worry about it.

Already my brother your words correctly last night tried another energy provider do almost the same thing this system motherboard when overclock speed RAM occurs at the beginning of the run motherboard change in voltage from standard mode to put overclock

Thank you

Last edited:
Back