• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T-Force Delta II RGB software issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bringmepeterpan

Hey guys, so I just recently did my first ever 100% done by me build and I ended up going with a couple 4GB sticks of a fairly new line from Team Group called T Force Delta II RGB. Normally they are controlled by Aura Sync but I don't have an Asus board I ended up getting a Gigabyte AX370 K5 gaming. So I learned you have to get this software program called Blitz to control them but during installation and after when trying to open the program up I get an error message saying AsIO.sys ((2)). I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling and trying to download and use the Asus suite software just to see if I needed it first before I installed blitz but that hasn't worked either.

Does anyone have any idea what I should do or know what the problem is? One of the reasons I bought this ram is because of the RGB aspect so it sucks big time that I can't do anything with them. Thanks guys. Also this is my first post FYI in case I put this in the wrong place.

Welcome to OCF!
i nearly picked up a set myself but held off for that very reason.
honestly i would start with emailing or more effectively, calling teamgroup for answers. this stuff is so new there arent many who have even heard of it yet. you might get lucky and find a review that helps on the net or possibly with newegg/amazon. goodluck and keep us updated!

AsIO.sys has to do with ASUS Probe software. You have a gigabyte board and should not have used the ASUS software. You need to uninstall all traces of it.

When you completed your build, did you take an SSD or HDD from another system?

I would definitely call or email Teamgroup though...

Last edited:
register just to tell you this

Hey guys, so I just recently did my first ever 100% done by me build and I ended up going with a couple 4GB sticks of a fairly new line from Team Group called T Force Delta II RGB. Normally they are controlled by Aura Sync but I don't have an Asus board I ended up getting a Gigabyte AX370 K5 gaming. So I learned you have to get this software program called Blitz to control them but during installation and after when trying to open the program up I get an error message saying AsIO.sys ((2)). I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling and trying to download and use the Asus suite software just to see if I needed it first before I installed blitz but that hasn't worked either.

Does anyone have any idea what I should do or know what the problem is? One of the reasons I bought this ram is because of the RGB aspect so it sucks big time that I can't do anything with them. Thanks guys. Also this is my first post FYI in case I put this in the wrong place.

I have this problem and found the solution here : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthre...-sys-cant-install-Aura-on-fresh-win-10-system
Right click the zip file and hit properties.
At the bottom click the "Unblock" check box then hit OK.
Unzip the zip and run AsusSetup.exe as Administrator. You must unblock the ZIP before you extract the files.

Back