• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE T-FORCE DELTA RGB 6400 MHz Review: Everything You Want From DDR5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

IMG_20211116_212439518.jpg
Team Group released a new kit of RGB memory with an astounding 6400 MHz speed rating. As part of their T-FORCE line of gaming-oriented memory, the new DELTA RGB is the first memory officially released to break the 6000 MHz barrier. Even amidst component shortages, we managed to get our hands on this rare memory. We'll tell you everything you need to know about this new product launch from Team Group and show you what it can do when overclocked.
Click here to read more!

Why does this look familiar? Oh yeah, I have the 6000MHz kit :D

Surprisingly when I upgraded it was the cheapest DDR5 kit at MC - even beating out the 5600MHz kits. My only gripe so far is that the "smoked" LED bar makes it a royal PITA to get lighting matched with the rest of the system as coloring is slightly...off. That could just be an issue with GB's RGB Fusion software though.

Back