• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 20Jul18: There can only be one. Stir “it”.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
….and then there was one. The team commonly referred to as the [H]ord has been a strong one for many years. They still are. Last week we finally passed them. It was difficult and took a very long time, which serves as credit to the [H]. We fought and they fought back. They are still putting up points so should we ever decide to rest, they will make us pay so, maintain a healthy respect for them. For us, we have earned the #4 spot in the world. T32 is small but strong. While we take great pride in this, we wouldn’t be opposed to being large and strong but small and strong is good.

Keep it up guys. We are doing very well and we are helping get results to scientists who can do good things.

Fold on!

Team Conquest List: (Lower is better)

[oldtable] Overclock.net |1.1 months |down from 1.4 months. [/table]

Team Threat List: (Higher is better)

[oldtable]TSC! Russia| 8.8 months| up from 5.7 months.
Medic Coin | 7 years | up from 3.2 years. [/table]

This week is proving to be a great showing by us. This is the first week without the [H]ord. TSC! is slipping and Medic Coin is dropping to the point that only their top three folders are threatening us. I mean seriously, 21 million, 20 million and 19.9 million ppd (point per day) each for the top three is a threat. We are catching OCN but the production rate between them and us has remained steady so good for them. They are in it for the long haul just like us.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 54 | 27th |1.18 million
Last week | 57|27th |1.01 million
2 weeks ago | 57| 28th |1.01 million
3 weeks ago |59 |29th |1.03 million
4 weeks ago |63 | 28th |984k
5 weeks ago |63 |26th | 990k
6 weeks ago |62 |27th |801k
7 weeks ago |61 |28th | 1.04 million
8 weeks ago |61 | 28th | 1.18 million [/table]

54 active users ain’t so great there bub. We need to stir some interest if we wish to stay viable. If you’re reading this and don’t fold for T32, please consider it. Something, anything. You don’t need a folding farm heating your house to 150 F and spinning your electric meter like helicopter blades. Just a GPU in your current rig is good. The key to keep in mind is that *any* points are good points.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 14.73 million
2| Macaholic | 11.72 million
3| WhitehawkEQ | 6.92 million
4| torin3 | 6.93 million
5| JrClocker | 3.59 million
6| orion456 | 3.01 million
7| don256us | 2.73 million
8|Cvsi3 | 2.56 million
9| hshtick | 1.71 million
10| P4EE | 1.30 million
11| superducky | 1.24 million
12| gabi golan |
13| aviationfrk |
14| Hack30 |
15| Lochekey
16| Jaymz9350
17| deeppow
18| ProteinPete
19| wjruth
20| cmatties [/table]

A few folks dropped from the top 20. We miss you and hope for a speedy return. Cvsi3 made a huge jump from zero points to #8 on the ppd front. Looks like he’ll settle in a bit higher at his current production. Nice!

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable]gabi golan just earned | 700 million.|
Jaymz9350 just earned | 700 million. |
superducky just earned | 500 million. |
wjruth will earn 400 | million in 4.8 days.|
aviationfrk just earned | 100 million. |
Cvsi3 just earned | 60 million and will earn | 70 million in 1.7 days.
Lochekey will earn | 60 million in 1.3 days. |
cmatties just earned | 40 million.|
hshtick just earned | 30 million and will earn | 40 million in 19.2 hours.
Nikdo just earned | 20 million. |
Compudoc2010 will earn | 4 million in 6.1 days.[/table]

Bonus mention: Axlecusher could be earning his first million in 2.9 days. Looking forward to it.

This week I could have just done a "find" <will earn> and "replace" <just earned>. Except for Lochekey who decided to stay at 50 million for just one more week ;) everyone moved up nicely. We love you Lochekey but it's time to move along sir. :rofl:

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up two spots each:
aviationfrk

Moving up one spot each:
ProteinPete
deeppow
gulp35

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable]HayesK |#16|
Macaholic |#18|
RoXQi3x |#43|
RamonetB |#44|
P4EE |#60|
WhitehawkEQ |#71||
orion456 |#72|| [/table]

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

If you did “it” and I missed “it”, please post “it” below.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Typo for sure. Unless someone knows what it's supposed to be, I'll have to let it stand.

:chair:

Oh and ill get my pace back to normal. Took my system down to migrate to a new rig capable of providing full 3.0x16 pci e on both of my cards. Should be back up now and hopefully get slightly better performance.

Unfortunately I'm going the other way. I lost my second 980Ti in as many weeks. Fortunately this one is an EVGA so hopefully I can get an RMA. The other one was and MSI and they will not even discuss the card with me.

Good news. EVGA is once again coming through for me. Even though I don't have the reciept, they are going to RMA it. I couldn't be happier as I am not able to replace any of my dead cards at the moment.

Good news. EVGA is once again coming through for me. Even though I don't have the reciept, they are going to RMA it. I couldn't be happier as I am not able to replace any of my dead cards at the moment.

That's good to hear, to bad about the MSI card though.

I've had multiple problems with MSI over the years. Only with their graphics cards though. I've not had problem with any other componants from MSI so....

I've been putting more and more weight on the EVGA brand name when shopping for GPU's.

Back