• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 22Mar19: Now is the time.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Spring is here and summer is right behind it. If we are going to make a push before the heat gets too high, now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their…. team? Seriously, if you were thinking of making an extra push, don’t delay, now is the time.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. |We have conquered |them all.
Hardware.no |10.1 months | up from 9.3 months. |[/table]
We are back and pushing against Hardware.no’s push to take our #4 spot. If they take it, we will make them earn it.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 66 |24th |1.32 million.
Last week |66 |27th | 1.24 million.
2 weeks ago | 67 |25th | 1.30 million.
3 weeks ago | 64|28th |1.23 million.
4 weeks ago |68 |26th |1.22 million.
5 weeks ago |66 |27th |1.24 million.
8 weeks ago | 70 | 25th | 1.20 million.
9 weeks ago | 63 | 28th | 1.21 million.
10 weeks ago |65 |28th | 1.08 million.
11 weeks ago |61 | 29th | 1.22 million. [/table]
This week, we held steady with 66 active users but moved up to 24th in terms of the number of active users. This says that we are holding steady while other teams are experiencing an exodus of sorts. These numbers fluctuate a lot but they give us a feel for how we are doing compared to the world’s teams. We have always been small but we have always been mighty. To say “Thank you” to you for your dedication does not express enough how much it means to have you here. Thank you.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 16.42 million
2| Macaholic | 12.33 million
3| WhitehawkEQ | 10.77 million
4| torin3 | 8.88 million
5| P4EE | 5.16 million
6| JrClocker | 4.26 million
7| Travis4Sutton | 4.06 million
8| orion456 | 2.95 million
9| Frazier08 | 1.98 million
10| belorsch | 1.82 million
11| squads | 1.80 million
12| TC | 1.55 million
13| makr | 1.32 million
14| don256us | 1.30 million
15| aviationfrk | 1.29 million.
16| Maviryk | 1.16 million.
17| thecultie | 1.06 million.
18| Lochekey
19| deeppow
20| ottoaxel[/table]
Well, don256 us almost didn’t make one million ppd which would have made us fall short of the top 17 all earning one million ppd or more but here we are. For the third week in a row we have the top 17 earning one mill plus. WOOT! Let’s see if we can get at least one update with all 20. There are enough of you out there flirting with a million ppd, we just need to all hit together.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] HayesK will earn | 6 billion in 21.6 hours! | Be ready to give Hayes a shout out! WOOT! |
WhitehawEQ will earn | 6 billion in just about 4 weeks. | |
torin3 will earn | 3 billion in 2.3 weeks! | |
aviationfrk will earn | 400 million in 4.5 days. | |
Travis4Sutton will earn | 400 million in 3.6 days. | Do we have a race to 400 million? |
Maviryk will earn | 200 million in 3.5 days. | |
makr just earned | 100 million! | WOOT! |
squads just earned | 80 million and will earn | 90 million in 3.9 days. |
ZL1 just earned | 70 million. | |
DarkWarrior just earned | 40 million. | |
JackNSally just earned | 30 million.| |
Zerileous just earned | 9 million and will earn | 10 million in 2.1 days. |
payj94 will earn | 9 million in 3 days. | |
davekusa just earned | 3 million. |[/table]
Let’s see if we can get aviationfrk and Travis4Sutton to race to 400 million. Racing adds a bit of fun to the fold so find a target and place your challenge. I’ve had some good outcomes from racing even though I always loose. If you see someone who is going to reach their milestone around the same time you will reach yours (even if they are different milestones) place your challenge and make your move. It puts the “fun” in F@H.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up six spots each:
makr and making it into the top 100!

Moving up five spots each:
belorsch

Moving up three spots each:
Travis4Sutton for the 2nd week in a row.
ottoaxel

Moving up two spots each:
aviationfrk

Moving up one spot each:
WhitehawkEQ
ProteinPete
deeppow
Lochekey
hitman

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#15| |
HayesK |#25| |
HayesK |#58| |
RoXQi3x |#61| |
RamonetB |#62| |
WhitehawkEQ |#63| Moving up 2 spots!|
P4EE |#65| |
orion456 |#83|| [/table]

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Great work everyone keep it up :D

I should be adding another RTX 2080 at work some time next week :cool:

Wooohooo back in the top 20 for our team again, BARELY, been a very long time since that was the case.
Over a mil ppd for all top twenty as a goal? Well that was the idea, part of why I really wanted a 2070 over a 2060, according to what I'd seen on the charts good for 1.1 mil. I'd hoped being a factory overclocker with great cooling the strix would make up for the windows penalty.... maybe not so much. She's struggling to break a mil. Not really worth putting the 770 back online, it uses more power for 1/10 the points, but it would put me over lol

Back