• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 31Sep18: The world is but ours if four not the other three. ?!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
The big news is that it’s time to start prepping for the winter push. Clean your gear. Remove dust from your cooling fins, flush your water loops and check on the overall health of your machines. Find a room in your house that you can heat solely with your folding gear during the winter months. The time is near so start soon.

Medic Coin dropped off again after making a re-appearance last week. No news there. TSC! is still pushing strong. We are doing well and everything is OK. If you’re folding, keep folding. If you’re not, start.

Oh, and we’re #4 in the world. WOOT!

Team Conquest List: (Lower is better)
[oldtable] None. |We have conquered |them all. [/table]

Team Threat List: (Higher is better)
[oldtable]TSC! Russia| 5.8 months| down from 7.4 months. [/table]

The two tables above are looking bare. This is as it should be when all teams concerned are long-term folders.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 58 | 28th | 1.08 million
Last week | 56|27th |1.07 million
2 weeks ago | 58 |25th | 976k
3 weeks ago | 58 | 25th | 972k
4 weeks ago | 57 |25th |1.09 million
5 weeks ago |55 | 26th |1.18 million
6 weeks ago| 54 | 27th |1.18 million
7 weeks ago | 57|27th |1.01 million
8 weeks ago | 57| 28th |1.01 million [/table]

This table is boring. Note: Boring is good. We have stayed consistent throughout the summer, which is no small feat. Thank you for those who stayed involved during the hottest part of the year. School has started and fall is coming so let’s get ready to ramp up folks.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 12.59 million
2| Macaholic | 12.35 million
3| WhitehawkEQ | 8.16 million
4| torin3 | 7.45 million
5| orion456 | 3.16 million
6|don256us | 2.90 million
7| JrClocker | 2.60 million
8| superducky | 1.99 million
9| hshtick | 1.58 million
10| aviationfrk | 1.04 million
11| Clint |
12| Lochekey |
13| gabi golan |
14| P4EE |
15| ProteinPete |
16| petteyg
17| Hack30
18| Jaymz9350
19| hitman
20| wjruth[/table]

We’ve got some familiar names back up in the top 20. Welcome back guys. we’re happy to see you.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable]Macaholic will earn | 10 billion in 2.6 weeks.|
HayesK will earn | 3 billion in 3.4 days.|
hshtick just earned | 100 million.| WOOT! |
Lochekey just earned | 90 million.|
Clint will earn | 90 million in 3.3 days.
hitman will earn | 50 million in 6.5 days.
pettyg359 just earned | 6 million and will earn | 7 million in 1.5 days.
Bon3thugz43v3r just earned | 6 million and will earn | 7 million in 1.2 days.[/table]

Shout out to alby who will hit their first million soon, dogerain and Xingzoa all working their way up.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up six spots each:
hshtick

Moving up three spots each:
Lochekey

Moving up two spots each:
aviationfrk

Moving up one spot each:
torin3
ProteinPete
gulp35
Clint

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#17| |
HayesK |#18|
RoXQi3x |#45|
RamonetB |#46|
P4EE |#63|
WhitehawkEQ |#70|Moving up one spot.|
orion456 |#75|| [/table]

HayesK and JrClocker are fighting their way into the world’s top 100.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

If you did “it” and I missed “it”, please post “it” below.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Last edited:
Don't forget Harlam357, his points picked up a bit in the last few days. From 20-30k to around 67k. :thup:

Last edited:
Yes, that's awesome. WOOT!

Last edited:
The temperature is still pretty hot here...I'll be bringing up my 3rd Titan X Pascal probably towards the end of September.

Also - starting to put aside $$ to upgrade the Titan's to 2080 Ti cards. I will be selling in the near future (2) Titan X Pascal and (1) Titan Xp cards!

I know the market really hasn't borne this out, but what do you think you'll end up putting them on the market for?

Would be nice to pick one...or two up and attempt to pass you on the production chart with your own cards ;)

I do have 2 open x16 slots on one of the compute boxes in the rack with a 1000w PSU... :chair:

Challenge accepted!

I have to determine what my wife wants done to the house before I buy the new cards - hehe.

I’ll try to remember to PM you before I post in the classifieds.

The temperature is still pretty hot here...I'll be bringing up my 3rd Titan X Pascal probably towards the end of September.

Also - starting to put aside $$ to upgrade the Titan's to 2080 Ti cards. I will be selling in the near future (2) Titan X Pascal and (1) Titan Xp cards!

Oh goody, more for me :rofl: JK, don't have the space to put them anyway.

oh, I've just realized its been a year since I've been back. Cheers all!
vhzw25F.png

Challenge accepted!

I have to determine what my wife wants done to the house before I buy the new cards - hehe.

I’ll try to remember to PM you before I post in the classifieds.

Thanks!

Back