• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 4Aug17: Oh So Close (Title under construction.)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
It’s not a problem that we’ve lost folders for the summer, the problem is that we have lost more in relation to the teams around us. This was largely due to the loss of the super computer that RamonetB had going but it’s not that alone.

Team Conquest List:
[oldtable] Hardware.no |3.7 years| up from 6.2 months.
Overclock.net |3.6 years| up from 1.1 years.
[H]ardOCP |1.4 years | up from 1 year. [/table]
(Lower is better)

We have taken a big hit here. Ouch! Looking at the other teams, they have remained reasonably steady so the hit is solely on us. Our numbers took a big dive.

Team Threat List:
[oldtable]TSC! Russia| 1.3 years | down from 1.8 years.[/table]
(Higher is better)

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week|83|27th|679k
Last week|85|26th|798k
2 weeks ago|86|30th|795k
3 weeks ago|85|28th|781k
4 weeks ago|85|27th|770k
5 weeks ago|89| 28th|786k
6 weeks ago|91|26th|763k
7 weeks ago|102 |23rd |719k
[/table]

This table shows that we have lost a about 20 team mates in the last 7 weeks yet we are on par with our overall position of active users. Our per user PPD has also dropped.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1|Macaholic | 9.77 million
2|HayesK | 9.66 million
3|RamonetB | 7.15 million
4|RoXQi3x | 6.02 million
5|WhitehawkEQ | 3.29 million
6| Torin3 | 2.81 million
7|JrClocker | 3.33 million
8|orion456 | 2.29 million
9|don256us | 1.68 million
10| P4EE | 1.41 million
11|ConundrumLR | 1.01 million
12|AnubisOne |
13|Robert17
14|unsafesteagle |
15|SubPar1
16|ProteinPete
17|wjruth
18|Jaymz9350
19|Soulcatcher
20|gulp35 [/table]

Top 10 averages: 4.6 million down from 5.6 million
Top 20 averages (including top 10): 2.63 million down from 3.19 million
(Higher is better)

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” is used here because each member has worked hard for these points and the word is meant to show the hard work done to “earn” these points. Thank you to all.)
Macaholic will earn 5 billion in 1.4 days.

RamonetB will earn 4 billion in 1 week.

Frazier08 will earn 300 million in 5.8 days.
ConundrumLR will earn 300 million in 3.7 days.
BigBlockk just earned 80 million.
Hack30 will earn 60 million in 9.6 hours.
]-[itman just earned 9 million.
juane414 just earned 7 million.
EvlMinion just earned 3 million and will earn 4 million in 1.3 days.
NikDo just earned 2 million.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
Just for fun.
[oldtable]PaulusVictor|1,694
Infosec|103 [/table]

Moving up 2 spots each:
Robert17

Moving up 1 spot each:
unsafesteagle
ProteinPete
BigBlockk

World Top 100:

[oldtable]HayesK |#8 |
Macaholic |#15|
RoXQi3x |#20 |
RamonetB |#24 |
P4EE |#34|
orion456 |#40 |
Torin3 |#48|
WhitehawkEQ | Not so fast bub. Oh so close. ;)[/table]

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Please get on out there and tease WhitehawkEQ for being so close to the world top 100 but isn’t just there yet. The more hell you give ‘im the better. :rofl:

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

The summer heat is hitting production too with people having to shut down. Also, HayesK has had a big production hit of the last few days. I'm guessing heat or some of his systems went down.

Good point. With all of the flooding going on too I hope that all of our team mates are well. We are hitting a cool snap today so I boosted production a tad. I think that will be for today only.

World Top 100:

[oldtable]HayesK |#8
Macaholic |#15
RoXQi3x |#20
RamonetB |#24
P4EE |#34
orion456 |#40
Torin3 |#48
WhitehawkEQ | Not so fast bub. Oh so close. ;)[/table]

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Please get on out there and tease WhitehawkEQ for being so close to the world top 100 but isn’t just there yet. The more hell you give ‘im the better. :rofl:

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:
:rofl::rofl:

I hope to have my broken system up and running this weekend, then I'll be in the top 100 :)

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago (I think), some really smart people invented this thing called air conditioning. It doesn't overclock well but the heat exchanger and fans are dope. Just saying.:D

A couple of weeks ago (I think), some really smart people invented this thing called air conditioning. It doesn't overclock well but the heat exchanger and fans are dope. Just saying.:D

Yes, that was me. I did my best to make it overclockable but it just resulted in indoor blizzards :-/

It's up, so with 7 slots folding instead of 5, I should hit top 100 on the user list sooner than expected. :thup:

The summer heat is hitting production too with people having to shut down. Also, HayesK has had a big production hit of the last few days. I'm guessing heat or some of his systems went down.

The farm has been running unattended since last Sunday, July 30. I will not be able to resolve the issues until this coming Friday, August 11.

It's up, so with 7 slots folding instead of 5, I should hit top 100 on the user list sooner than expected. :thup:
That's a fantastic jump in production! Glad to see you back up and running. Thank you for your hard work :salute:

The farm has been running unattended since last Sunday, July 30. I will not be able to resolve the issues until this coming Friday, August 11.
Well I'm glad that you are doing ok and I hope the farm will be in good shape when you get home :D

Now Windows 10 want's me to activate Windows, so I go to do it and it says the key is not for this PC and wants me to go buy a new copy of Windows 10, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!! I'll give MS a call and see what happens.

Now Windows 10 want's me to activate Windows, so I go to do it and it says the key is not for this PC and wants me to go buy a new copy of Windows 10, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!! I'll give MS a call and see what happens.
I went through that with a copy of Win7 Home OEM which I had upgraded to WinTen, then moved from a netbook to a PC. Calling MS didn't avail me of anything positive. I bit the bullet. For $100 the non-OEM cost and upgrade to Pro was worth it not to deal with the knuckleheads.

I had no problems, the person on the phone understood what happened and was very helpful, I got it re-activated and all is good. :)

As of 9:00am central time I was 77k from page 1 on the users list, come 12:00pm central time I will be on top 100 list (for 2 days :rofl:) got 2 big heavy hitters coming up behind me, 1 at 25mil avg and 1 at 9mil avg.

edit:
Now I am.
top100.jpg

Last edited:
Back