• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

talk bout AMD not lasting...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Intel is now going to undergo a full investigation by the FTC for anti-competative practices. Very good news for AMD.

Just What It Was Dreading -- Intel Monopoly Rocked By Official FTC Investigation

Too bad they may be bankrupt by the time that case actually occurs / finishes. They need help now, not 2+ years in the future while our legal system does it's work.

I was also somewhat joking about investing in AMD, but if you like the high risk / high reward, go for it ;)

the risk is not that high my friend :)
if u understand the Technical Analysis indicator i give the link
that was the BUY signal :santa:

GO GO GO AMD

Man, I hope that FTC investigation turns up some dirt about Intel. Would be interesting to see if foul play is at hand. Having said that, AMD probably have some pretty dodgy practices too. Either way, only good can come from this investigation imo.

talking with the uncle and brother bout investing in AMD. look at the past 20 years, on the down side of it all only going up. and with the investigation of intel heck ya baby!

Back