• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 EOC WIR 12Aug16

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Team Spotlight:
Not mentioned last week but worth pointing out is that we have produced 1.377 billion points last month. That is the most in recent history and perhaps it is safe to say that this is the most we have ever produced. As a team, we look great! Leading the charge we have HayesK earning an astounding 10 million + ppd.

Forum Spotlight:
Two members have celebrated some nice milestones. wjruth made it to page 1: and mokrunka has made it to page 2: As a team these kinds of milestones are great to see as our active folders overtake folders of years past. Thank you guys and everyone else who is moving up however fast or slow.

Team Conquest List:
[H]ardOCP 3 years
Overclock.net 2.8 years
Hardware.no 2.1 years

These are not our best scores but it is the hottest part of the year so that works out fine. This is perhaps best illustrated by JrClocker who is in a tough spot it seems. We are applying pressure on these teams which is what we are looking to do.

Top 20 PPD:
HayesK 10.8 million
Macaholic 8.4 million
RoXQi3x 4.5 million
RamonetB 2.9 million
Torin3 1.9 million
JrClocker 1.6 million
orion456 1.2 million
don256us 1 million
hardass 873k
mokrunka 724k ( nice spot to debut.)

Jaymz9350
WhitegawkEQ
chuckerants
AnubisOne
wjruth
prime81
P4EE
belorsch
unsafesteagle
Silver Pharoh

Top 10 average ppd: 3.3 million
Top 20 average ppd (including the top 10): 1.9 million

Individual Milestones:
chuckerants will earn 300 million in 4.6 days.
Andy R just earned 100 million joining the 9 digit club.
folding monkeys also joined the 9 digit club of 100 million.
FLYFISHER will earn 70 million in 1.6 days.
unsafesteagle will earn 70 million in 5.1 days.
gulp35 will earn 60 million in 6.5 days.
wjruth will earn 40 million in 5.9 days.
surfpunk will earn 30 million in 2.2 days.
AnubisOne will earn 30 million in 3.2 days.
belorsch will earn 20 million in 3.4 days.
mokrunka just earned 10 million.
aliengen just earned 2 million.
Chen Ma is our newest millionaire and will earn 2 million in 1.3 days.

Bonus milestones:
Wedo_FLDC_1FUE8QpoaC9uu7KK7koNBUvKW2J9zAurQm
Wedo_FLDC_1KTM6rRDKueb2yAabyssxahxuE4up6UzBM

Perhaps this is collectively “Wedo” who has potentially left Curecoin to rejoin team 32? Maybe but either way we appreciate the points.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):
The big winner this week is wjruth moving up an astounding 9 spots!

Moving up 1 spot each is:
PantyShot
JrClocker
SubPar1
prime81
ConundrumLR
Andy R
folding monkeys
Silver Pharoh
unsafesteagle
deeppow
gulp35
CADDI DADDI

World Top 100:
HayesK #10
P4EE #24
RoXQi3x #28
orion456 #30
Macaholic #32
Torin3 #63
hardass #70

Macaholic and Torin3 have both moved up in this race. Great job to you both for earning your current spots on the World standings.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Last edited:
Network issues last night & today!
Just got the farm back online now :cry:
They were idle all day........................................

Well. I'll be lucky to stay in the top 10 for a while. My main machine finally died today. I knew it was dying so I had purchased a whole new setup but, I never felt like installing the hardware in my case. Today forced that issue. The new gear had been running and folding with some 208x cards but now three more are idle. It's too hot for me to be getting them back up and running in another rig so they will wait. I'm also in the process of moving my farm to a different location in the basement. That means that I have to put a new board on the wall and run new electric and networking to that location.

I'll have it up and running (the farm) once the snow starts falling up here in Michigan.

Well. I'll be lucky to stay in the top 10 for a while. My main machine finally died today. I knew it was dying so I had purchased a whole new setup but, I never felt like installing the hardware in my case. Today forced that issue. The new gear had been running and folding with some 208x cards but now three more are idle. It's too hot for me to be getting them back up and running in another rig so they will wait. I'm also in the process of moving my farm to a different location in the basement. That means that I have to put a new board on the wall and run new electric and networking to that location.

I'll have it up and running (the farm) once the snow starts falling up here in Michigan.

:thup: Press on don!!

Well lookly here, I'm in the top 10 :rofl: I hope you practiced typing my name in the right place :)
top20.jpg

Oh and BTW, that other sig is the original WhiteHawk that started back in 2004, he only got 15+k points then stopped, so I'm giving him a bump up with 1 of my 4P's at about 100k per day :)

Well lookly here, I'm in the top 10 :rofl: I hope you practiced typing my name in the right place :)
View attachment 182593

Oh and BTW, that other sig is the original WhiteHawk that started back in 2004, he only got 15+k points then stopped, so I'm giving him a bump up with 1 of my 4P's at about 100k per day :)

Hahaha, you're getting so many ppd you have to split it between 2 users! :rofl:

If you wanna dump maybe another 200k ppd into that other guy maybe I could start to catch up a bit ;). Just sayin.

If you wanna dump maybe another 200k ppd into that other guy maybe I could start to catch up a bit ;). Just sayin.

Well not exactly, WhiteHawk is the name I wanted to use when I 1st started but found out it was taken, so I put EQ on the end of Whitehawk.
Now as for my points, my GPU's will stay on WhitehawkEQ, 1 of my 4P's will fold for WhiteHawk for a while just to get him up and maybe he will come back with a GPU or 2 :) then again he may never return to folding.

And, if you look at his profile picture, he's yielding a Yak in The Temple of Solusek Ro! :D

Hey now...let's not do anything drastic. It's bad enough when I see red pop up on my conquest list. I don't need it to happen faster. ;)

Back