• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 mentioned in The Overclocker Magazine

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
Just wanted to direct your attention to the following article, the folding team was mentioned in the interview with The Overclocker Magazine.
:)

Matt

From Overclockers.com:

I am proud to announce that Overclockers Forums has been featured in the latest issue of The Overclocker magazine. This online publication is the "world’s first magazine dedicated exclusively to overclocking and binding the world’s overclocking communities together."

001_COVER.JPG

For the article on Overclockers Forums, check out pages 38-39.
I highly recommend giving the whole publication a look. Everything is really well-written and informative.

Inside Issue 8 - "2010 Here We Go!":

The magazine also features several product reviews...

Click Here to read more from Overclockers.com

Shawheeeeeeettttt!!!!! HFM got a double bill... the link on page 38 and the big graphic on the next page!!! :attn:

Merry Christmas to HFM. :beer: :)

We couldn't have asked for better exposure than this for HFM or Team 32. I have noticed the front page has been bringing in some more new members lately. I think it's only gonna get better from here. Our numbers are on the rise, we are due to pass OCAU, and the last time I remember checking, it looked like MPC is in our crosshairs as well.:beer::rock:

Back