• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team join links aren't working in the stickies.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bryce

Should I enlist my other older computers to help?

Should I enlist the help of my other computers that are just sitting idle to help crunch? They're 2.2ghz, 1.2ghz, and 2.4ghz Windows machines.

Last edited:
Thanks. How would I join so that my credit goes towards the Overclocker's Team total?

Also, updated first thread with a new question.

Thanks. How would I join so that my credit goes towards the Overclocker's Team total?

Also, updated first thread with a new question.
I'm not familiar with the SETI portion of BOINC, but you should log into your SETI account and join the overclockers.com team. At least that is how you do it with other projects.

IIRC (and it's been awhile) at the upper right of the "Your Account" page there is an area to join teams. If this isn't the case please let me know so we can figure it out!

If the information is correct that would also be good to know. ;)

I forgot to use a different name on my latest install so, of course, BOINC hooked me up to my existing account and memberships ... :-/

Back