• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temjin TJ07 compatiple with Lian parts????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zigg

Registered
Temjin TJ07 compatible with Lian parts????

I thinking about buying a larger case and I looked at the Silverstone Temjin TJ07 silver case. I was wondering if any of the Lian parts are compatible with this case. I looking mainly at the drive covers.

Last edited:
Doubtful. Two completely different companies. I would be surprised if the stuff worked easily together. With a little modding anything is possible.

Non compatible

I got some more information today and the Lian parts are not compatible with the Temjin case. There is also a slight but noticeable difference in the aluminum of between both case manufacturers.

What a shame, I had my eyes on the Temjin case. Now I'm getting the Lian 7077 case.

What silver drives are you using in your silver Temjin case

I'm wondering what silver CDR and DVDR drives are matching color of the Temjin 07 case?

zigg said:
I'm wondering what silver CDR and DVDR drives are matching color of the Temjin 07 case?

I am using the Cooler Master covers like this. It matches pretty well. It's just that they are stick on and require a little patience to fit well. But they look pretty good once they are.

Back