• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Tempest (modded CM MasterCase Maker 5t) by SimpleModz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Okay guys, the build is actually finished at this time however I haven't had time to take final photos yet so I will share the last update!

X9mfpI5.jpg

wENfegA.jpg

ctdQGdd.jpg

eizQplx.jpg

eqSfv1s.jpg

3uXstTM.jpg

8CdaIU1.jpg

KzkvcMG.jpg

GaBi0qf.jpg

9XuN3HP.jpg

Y1pxily.jpg

2DzwhED.jpg

ENe3pOZ.jpg

AG3QtV9.jpg

1k5hMGF.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for final photos!

Cheers,

Alex

That's an amazingly clean execution. It's one of those builds that looks well engineered, not just put together well. First rate all the way. Clean yet effective. This is one of my favorite builds. I confess to swiping pics of builds that really appeal to me for my desktop slideshow, and this one has definitely joined the show.

That looks really nice. I've very curious how you're going to execute the PSU now.

That's an amazingly clean execution. It's one of those builds that looks well engineered, not just put together well. First rate all the way. Clean yet effective. This is one of my favorite builds. I confess to swiping pics of builds that really appeal to me for my desktop slideshow, and this one has definitely joined the show.

Thanks a lot mate, I definitely appreciate it! That's exactly what I was going for, a custom build that is well engineered and utilises every since space inside and looks pristine from every angle you look at it :D Haha if you don't mind I'm gonna take inspiration from you with my final update for this build log :D

That looks really nice. I've very curious how you're going to execute the PSU now.

Haha thanks man! Stay tuned, posting final update shortly :D

Okay guys here we go, final photos!

Here is my Tempest, Mass Effect inspired build!

What I wanted out of this is a custom system that is very well put together and also engineered quite well, taking advantage of every single inch inside the Maker 5t chassis. That and a very nice and complex yet clean looking water cooling loop. The idea was that the build would look like a spaceship engine or a reactor of some sorts, something that would belong in the world of Mass Effect! I'm pretty happy with the finished result!

Huge thanks to the amazing companies that support me in achieving my dreams!

NTfCuAh.png

79uqeR4.jpg

c75vGg5.png

kByMGG9.jpg

GKvv1T0.jpg

mpsopbk.jpg

RzDF5Sy.jpg

SPECS:

Case - Cooler Master MasterCase Maker 5t
CPU - Intel Core i7 6850K
MB - ASUS Rampage V Extreme
RAM - 4 x 4GB Kingston HyperX Predator 3000MHz DDR4