• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The best 19-in monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

supra33202

What is the best 19-in monitor?

ViewSonic GS790
SYNCMASTER 900NF
or other suggestions...

I want to spend under US$350 for it.

:)

Are you looking for a flat screen? Because if you are I would look into the Viewsonic G90F 19" Monitor, it has the perfectflat technology, and is $265.00 at newegg.com

Another good monitor is the Sony CPD-E440B Beige 19" CRT Monitor, which is also at Newegg for 335.00. However unfortunatly it is out of stock right now:(

Sony HMD-A400.

I have the 17" version (HMD-A200) and they look splendid, both on the exterior job and the screen quality. It's a bit on the expensive side, but IMHO it's worth it.

-PC

that Viewsonic uses the Sony trinitron tube. So basically it is a sony. I for one am not happy with it, it goes darker in some games. I have a friend that has one.

Buy a Sony, I never had any problems with all my Sony-Monitors, even in the compyny with more than 30 Sonys.

Rolf

I believe the Hitachi has the best stats, but the Sony is more popular, so you will hear more about it

I have a viewsonic, and i have to say that i love this monitor. Very very nice. Good colors, i've had no problems with it, and overall very happy that i bought it.

I really like my Viewsonic G90F 19" Monitor and I believe the comment about it being a sony tube. Furthermore try to get it locally so you can see the monitor yourself before you buy and return it there if it does not meet expectations.

my sammy 955DF is doing great. Luckily I got it for 139 shipped brand new at Dell in Jan. The had a pricing error and they honored it for me.

OK, what is better, apeture grill or regular shadow mask? For AG, the SYNCMASTER 900NF, for SM, the Hitachi CM712F

im hooked to my wonderous mitsubishi diamond plus 91- dont know how it copes against any other monitor but i love it abd would recomend it to anyone:D

i bought a sony A440 for 400$ but you can find them cheaper it is one of my best monitors very crisp clear image.

I have a viewsonic P95F and it blows the socks off of everything! it has 300MHz bandwidth and runs perfect at 1600*1200 @ 92Hz. the max res. is 1920*1440 @ 77Hz and it only cost me $520 canadian. i have no idea what that is in american but with the exchange it might be in your price range.

here's a link to the monitor:

http://www.viewsonic.com/products/crt_p95f.htm

there did a conversion for you :D

520 canadian equals 329.44 american.

man! I got a pretty sweet deal on this box!

Back