• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The best res/pump 2018 quiet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
DDCs and D5s are the premium pumps to get for custom water cooling. DDC's have more head pressure but are louder while D5's have more flow but are quieter.

With that said, I think the XSPC Photon D5 (170 or 270) should do the trick. As long as you find a place to install it in.

Last edited:
DDCs and D5s are the premium pumps to get for custom water cooling. DDC's have more head pressure but are louder while D5's have more flow but are quieter.

With that said, I think the XSPC Photon D5 (170 or 270) should do the trick. As long as you find a place to install it in.

Hmm and what do you think about this: Thermaltake CL-W083-PL00BL-A Pacific PR22-D5 Silent Kit Reservoir? It is the same as this XSPC? I will mount it outside on rad MO-RA 360.

Hmm and what do you think about this: Thermaltake CL-W083-PL00BL-A Pacific PR22-D5 Silent Kit Reservoir? It is the same as this XSPC? I will mount it outside on rad MO-RA 360.

Sure, that should work too.

Thanks:) i tryed to use Alphacool Eisbecher D5 150mm Acetal reservoir incl. 1x Alphacool but pump stopped working.. after 2 RMA’s i would like to try something else.

Back