• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The blue plague claims another three victims....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
present!

just been doing lots of reading

Dont expect to see them for a while, as per tradition they are cleaning the staff toilets. Although its maybe time we got a new toothbrush, maybe 5 bristles isn't enough... :D

that and im stuck using a toothpick on the darn toilets

Last edited:
whooping_a_panda said:
present!

just been doing lots of reading

that and im stuck using a toothpick on the darn toilets

Dude... please tell me you didnt use the toothpick. I said use the toothbrush you useless newb! Mr B aint gonna be happy when he uses his toothpick.... :-\

:D

willkill1337 said:
^^^^ I'd have to agree with Electron Chaser. Depressingly I'm never going to be red stars ever, no matter how long I'm here... :(

Eh, it is allot more work than one would think...

Congrats guys! I don't recognize any of you but panda, but from what I hear you all definitely deserve it! :thup:

I saw Oklahoma Wolf's stars, and thought they were new. I cruised over here, and sure enough, I found the thread. A little late, but congrats to all!

Oklahoma Wolf has helped me out several times. He is truly deserving of the blue. I'm sure the others are too. ;)

Last edited:
always good to know that there are more dedicated guys out there who are always around here :thup: i know that senior members have helped me quite a bit when i was new around here and continue to help me from time to time. keep up the useful posts guys. i look forward to see you all around

Electron Chaser said:
long overdue.

at least $400 in overdue charges.

$300 cause they are the Forums janitors.

$250 cause panda used the toothpick.

$200 after Mr. B finds out.

:D

Back