• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Corsair AX1200 is AMAZING!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Intake. It's wherever you want. The standard PSU mount is reversible. You can put it right side up or upside down. Doesn't matter. Screws in either way. Put your current PSU in upside down and you'll see how it still screws in... if you're bored..

I always put them upside down if the PSU is on the bottom so no screws can fall in the PSU and drive me crazy trying to fish them out. Most cases have a riser for it to sit on even if there's no ventillation, there's 2" of space for the fan to draw air into the PSU. Since most high efficiency PSUs run cool the amount of air they need to draw in these days is very minimal.

Ok, thanks. I thought maybe that was the case. The main thing throwing me off was the decal on the side that says "AX1200". I've seen pictures of the PSU and the decal right side up with the fan on top, as well as on the bottom. Corsair must have been thinking and designed it so it can be mounted either way, with the decal on the side oriented correctly.

Back