• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OCF Podcast Episode 1: "Back on a Mac"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I had my hopes up.It was pretty darn boring.Especially with like 15 minutes of the interview with Pinky that was not even related to overclocking.Ughh.Sorry I just had to say it.
Please don't flame! Long live ocforums!

Thanks for an honest review... this is the first episode of many... and there is always room to get better.

Pinky was an exception to our main goal of extreme tech subjects. However... with such a huge contribution to our show. I wasn't going to leave him un-mentioned.

Each episode will get better and better... keep listening!

Flaming quail pen LOL... Classic!

I thought it was pretty good. You defiantly have a voice for radio.

There seemed to be a gap when interviewing luta, like it just jumped to it. I could have been my listening to it through my Wii. Did anyone else have that problem with the MP3 version?

Flaming quail pen LOL... Classic!

I thought it was pretty good. You defiantly have a voice for radio.

There seemed to be a gap when interviewing luta, like it just jumped to it. I could have been my listening to it through my Wii. Did anyone else have that problem with the MP3 version?

I just listened to the part you're refering to... and it sounds fine.

Must be your Wii.

WTF! and i didn't know about this sooner ( and i'm only a day late on this :D ).

Listening to it now!

Hope there is another episode coming soon! Can't wait to hear more!

I must say... and this is coming from someone who ran both a television show and a record label... the sound is EXCELLENT.

As for the host: You sound like a less feminine-sounding Ira Glass. :)

...which is good! Don't know how you're going to get people "into the studio" unless you're going to do some serious road-trippin' yourself... but you've got a bright career ahead of you in radio if you aren't already in radio.

I just listened to the PODCAST...outstanding work!!! I'll be sure not to miss these in the future....LOVE IT!!!!

I just added an iTunes subscription option on the first post... if you want to take this podcast on the go with your iPod... then subscribe! Be sure to leave a positive rating on our iTunes page!

I also want to accommodate our NON iPod listeners... what podcatchers do you use? Let me know, and i'll get our podcast coming to you the way you want it.

Thanks,

Jordan Drake
Producer and Host
The OCF Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back