• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OCF Podcast, Episode 23: "Saying Goodbye"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who volunteers i think.

i would have liked too if i had more time and was more experienced at casting.

Who the heck is going to take over the Podcast? That is all I want to know.

Well we weren't planning on someone taking over but we are certainly open to giving the job to someone who can maintain the quality. :)

Man, I wish I could volunteer my help. I know if I did though, I too wouldn't have the steam to keep it going in a high quality manner that it should be done in. Someone, please step up!

Add me to the list of Podcast virgins you broke :D

Jordan, I wish you the best of luck, man, you did a fantastic job and I enjoyed everyone of your shows. I'll try to keep up with your new venture and I hope it works out for you.

Just a thought, if people want to keep the show going, why not hold auditions for a new host? Say any user who wants to try out submit a 5 minute recording or so and see if anyone works out.

I would have loved to help out, but I don't think I could keep things rolling the way Jordan did.

As for holding auditions, directly asking for a new host, Jordan didn't want to do that but we are open to an organized person who wants to take over.

Just PM Jordan or myself if you're interested and if you have some good ideas and can keep the quality up then you might get the job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back