• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

THe TOTALY custom painted (airbrushed ) PC project - phase 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
maelstromracing said:
I think I need to change my shorts....

lol ... thanks for letting me know !
thansk for allt he input guys !
ive entered this into a 'readers drives' section of a UK magazine called 'custom PC' everyone on the UK forums was tellign me to lol. so i hope i do good !
Rick

Nice airbrush job. What kind/brand of paint are you using? I have a Paasche airbrush and compressor that I've hardly ever used and this has inspired me to start playing around with it.

That is incredible, I can say ive never seen an airbrush job or computer case that looks that good. You have a talent and I hope someone pays you more than you can spend for it some day. Much props.

Thanks for all the words guys !

Serraph said:
Nice airbrush job. What kind/brand of paint are you using? I have a Paasche airbrush and compressor that I've hardly ever used and this has inspired me to start playing around with it.

i use Iwata Airbrushes and PPG, Du pont and House of kolor basecoats and laquers. no the cheapest of stuff. but its a labour of love !

That looks just fantastic :D

It looks really really professional.

pretty nice. heres my old case as a nice contrast... fire vs. water :D

did this project back in 2003. 100% airbrushed

i'm actually trying to sell this case right now:
DSCN0410.jpg

DSCN0417.jpg

DSCN0422.jpg

used to have it watercooled...now its just sitting empty. someone buy it?

Very nice work! I really like how you painted the HDD's! Excellent flames, you have an incredible talent there!

R B Customs said:
Thanks for all the words guys !
i use Iwata Airbrushes and PPG, Du pont and House of kolor basecoats and laquers. no the cheapest of stuff. but its a labour of love !
Could you please point me in a direction to start reading about airbrushes/buying them? I have 3 more weeks of summer... :rolleyes:

Back