• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This is a silly question, but how do you change the browser style in Windows OS?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

isogamer

So this has been really annoying me, i am trying to figure out how to get rid of this icon detail when ever i go to any of my folders section in my windows browsers.

The reason why its annoying cause when i put let say my C drive windows panel beside my D drive windows panel, this icon takes alot of my screen space. I am not sure what i pressed earlier but it enabled this icon option which takes most of my screen space as seen in the pics in here.

Windows explore.PNG

How do i get rid of this Icon Option???

In the upper left corner, click View, then click on Details Pane.

pNGRjar.png

Just a fine point here but "browser" is normally a term referring to apps that we surf the net with, like IE, Firefox or Chrome. The app in question here is Windows Explorer, the file and folder tool.

In the upper left corner, click View, then click on Details Pane.

View attachment 160756

Hi, THanks for the response, helped out, one of those minor things i just couldn't get my mind around.. but now figured it out thanks to you. Now i know what to do next time when i end up in this situation.. thanks..

Back