• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This is for folding gamers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
update

20388. BamBamXK Double Hobbit ******* Lunatic 8 CHA 25 Act I +1 Chamois Gambeson Rabbit Punch III

20387. rich99multimillion Talking Pony Hunter Strangler 8 WIS 23 Act I -1 Leathers Gauntlets Mulligan II http://folding.stanford.edu/ -----> Team32

35480. DManeKid2 Enchanted Motorcycle Battle-Felon 1 WIS 15 Act I Sharp Stick

35483. ArcticStorm Low Elf Puma Burgular 1 WIS 16 Act I Sharp Stick

20117. DarkArctic Panda Man ******* Lunatic 9 STR 24 Act I Leathers Helm Aqueous Humor III Proud member of overclockers.com

19601. Res0r9lm Panda Man Runeloremaster 11 STR 25 Act I Serrated Culverin Sadness V Icrontic.com folding team

How do I get in on this? I have it running I select multiplayer, but it never displays anybodys hame. :confused:

I don't suppose anyone knows a hack to turn my single player game into multiplayer? THen I could show you all was a real Lunatic ******* is like. ;)

nihili

nihili said:
I don't suppose anyone knows a hack to turn my single player game into multiplayer?

i think i read either in the FAQS or somewhere in their forums that you can't transfer an existing game from single player to multiplayer.

foldingAddict: what do you mean? what's happening? i selected multiplayer in the setup, configured my guy, and then let it run. while it's going you can hit CTRL-M to set up your motto (which displays in their stats). you might have to do some registration first. i know i did, but i really forget whether it was necessary. maybe try clicking on the domains link and doind a search for your player's name.

kajj said:

i think i read either in the FAQS or somewhere in their forums that you can't transfer an existing game from single player to multiplayer.

foldingAddict: what do you mean? what's happening? i selected multiplayer in the setup, configured my guy, and then let it run. while it's going you can hit CTRL-M to set up your motto (which displays in their stats). you might have to do some registration first. i know i did, but i really forget whether it was necessary. maybe try clicking on the domains link and doind a search for your player's name.

Ok my motto is "Folding Addict". Now what? Do I just let it sit there?

nihili said:
I don't suppose anyone knows a hack to turn my single player game into multiplayer? THen I could show you all was a real Lunatic ******* is like. ;)

nihili

I did the same thing and sarted over with multi player. what act are you on now.

i made it to level 2 on my one player one but the multi just started only to find out that its the SAME THING!! whats up with that???? oh well ill see how far i get (this game adds minutes to my frame times i think so i dont really run it much)

DManeKid said:
i made it to level 2 on my one player one but the multi just started only to find out that its the SAME THING!! whats up with that???? oh well ill see how far i get (this game adds minutes to my frame times i think so i dont really run it much)

If you keep it minmized it will only add about 3 seconds per frame. I have it going on my PII and it uses 0% CPU minimized, and 4% when it's up.

Right now in my single player game, my name is Grumdrig (default) I am a crested Dwarf, Class is Fighter/Organist, Level 14.:beer:

::EDIT:: Oh and Act II.

DManeKid said:
yea I made it to act2 also. I think you might have something else causing the slow down it is only averaging .42% of my cpu usage while minimized.

res0r9lm said:

yea I made it to act2 also. I think you might have something else causing the slow down it is only averaging .42% of my cpu usage while minimized.
lol so that 42% isnt bothering you?? oh well maybe it was bc i was multi tasking (i was using this game, invision (irc) and most likey the forum)....actually i know it was :) oh well

i meant level 2 not act 2...check me out now i went from level 1 to level 3 since my last post woohoo! lol this game is lame the only difference from multi and single is that multi puts your stats up on their site (the only difference i have seen) and i must add that the stats get updated VERY FAST lol

DManeKid said:
lol so that 42% isnt bothering you?? oh well maybe it was bc i was multi tasking (i was using this game, invision (irc) and most likey the forum)....actually i know it was :) oh well

i meant level 2 not act 2...check me out now i went from level 1 to level 3 since my last post woohoo! lol this game is lame the only difference from multi and single is that multi puts your stats up on their site (the only difference i have seen) and i must add that the stats get updated VERY FAST lol

If you look really close, you will see that he said .42%.;)

oh! i guess i missed that...silly me, sorry. lol i guess ill be running this game then GOD I JUST RACED UP LIKE 10,000 PLACES! nice:beer:

Back