• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This is for folding gamers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I found out that how you advance through the acts is time based so it doesn't matter how fast your computer is or not.

hey bambam i saw you stats and your doing pretty good :) BUT you dont have a motto!!! get out site up on it man!! that goes for everyone else too just hit ctrl+m

BamBamXK said:
?????

we are folders and we get spells likes these?
Yeah - seems a bit wrong, the rest of the spells are all good fun but i'm really not sure about the people who make the game - i was looking around their forum last night (trying to feed my forum addiction) and it's a very very very very scary place :eek:

Rich

you have to be running the multi player verison. I have to go out when I get back I will update everyones scores. krazykraut post the name of your player if you are playing the multi player verison so I can add you.

hey guys, i'm almost finished making a page for anyone to go and enter in their character name (and for technical reasons your realm as well). it'll show a table of everyone's statistics as well as their forum name. i decided that for updating, there will be a button anyone can push, but it can only be pushed once every 6 hours (i really can't decide how long to make the limit, i just want to try and avoid pushing the progressquest.com servers too much i figure 6 hours is plenty). so basically, if you can see the button then you can push it. otherwise, you gotta wait.

but anyway, it's almost finished. i'll load it up to my web space sometime later today.

if you've been having wierd problems, i think this is to blame, sadly. both my friends and my systems have been crashing lately.

i was at level 38 w/ a bigass sword too...

hmmm - no crashing but some funny behaviour - think i'll have to stop soon - want to get the name a bit higher in the stats first tho

Rich

I'm at level 37, I found a way to run it 24/7 over the analogx proxy, which doesn't natively support PQ.

I don't want to hijack Soren's thread but VGA Planets is a play by email strategy game that would probably use up very little cpu bandwidth also. I had ver 3.5. Ver 4 has been in beta stage forever but is playable. Has anyone ever played? Just Curious.
Hey Res are you gonna update your page? Everyone is so far above me in PQ that I can't see them :D

Back