• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This WILL be my rig.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HarlanC

As of now I have no money :rolleyes: So this will be my future rig. Any comments or suggestions are welcomed.

Case - Thermaltake Armor Series VA8000BWS Black or
Cooler Master Stacker Black
Motherboard - DFI LANParty UT NF4 SLI-DR
CPU - AMD athlon 3700+ San Diego
PSU - OCZ Powerstream 520W
Video Card - Geforce 7900GT
HDD - 2X Seagate 320gb Sata 2
Ram - G.skill 2gb DDR500

And right now all I have out of this list is the CPU and the ram :bday:

Last edited:
UnrealAlex said:
Is there even an AM2 3700 processor?
If not, why do you have DDR2.

What? The processor I mentioned above I currently am using.

You have an MM U2 UFO in the pic but you use a TT case???

We WILL want to see the pic of your new rig...

wun911 said:
You have an MM U2 UFO in the pic but you use a TT case???

We WILL want to see the pic of your new rig...

Well this is just a half assed case a friend of mine made. There is only the front panel and I positioned the motherboard tray stupid cause I was in a hurry and of course I will post, but now Im thinking of going with the CM Stacker case instead. I dont know. Any suggestions?

Any opinions on which case I should pick? Im leaning towards the CM Stacker.

Getting such a good case for a single core?... I wouldnt put out all the money just on the case and have a single core... Thats just my opinon though, other wise the case is all right.

Well Im going to be modding this case and probly using it for a long while. As in whenever I next upgrade after this. Also, I am waiting to see what the AMD quad cores are going to be like. If they arent coming out for a long *** time then I may just invest in a dual core.

Back