• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tmods DFI Bios Flash CD 5.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I burned V7.0 to a CD and it booted but the menu screen is frozen. Nothing responds at all. Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

When you burned the CD what program did you use?

Did you burn it Disc At Once and Finalize it?

Is the menu distorted in anyway?

When arrowing down the highlighted program doesn't change?

What system are you using this on?

What video card are you using?

Sorry about all the questions but I need the info to help with the problem.

Tmod

I used nero express 6.0. Yes i did disc-at-once but i dont remember if i finalized it. No the menu was not distorted. The base menu did nothing, the arrow keys and number keys did nothing. Nothing was highlighted and the probgram wouldnt respond to any input. I'm running this on the system listed in my sig.

TurboLaxx,

Have you tried version 6 of my CD or is the first time you have tried it?

Do you have a wireless mouse or keyboard on that system?

Tmod

I tired version 6 and it does the same thing. Nothing works or moves. I have to manually restart my computer to get out of it. Im going to try upgrading to nero 7 and see how it works then.

I think i figured out the problem. I upgraded to Nero 7 and made sure to finalized the cd and it still didnt work. So i tried using a PS/2 keyboard instead of my USB keyboard and it worked fine. So the USB keyboard must have been my problem. Thanks for the great CD!

TurboLaxx said:
I think i figured out the problem. I upgraded to Nero 7 and made sure to finalized the cd and it still didnt work. So i tried using a PS/2 keyboard instead of my USB keyboard and it worked fine. So the USB keyboard must have been my problem. Thanks for the great CD!
Glad to hear you got it working ok.

Tmod

CD has been updated with some new motherboards as well as hard drive utility updates.

Check first post for updates.

Tmod

CD has been updated to version 9.0.

Please see first post for more information.

Tmod

Updated to CD v9.5

Please see first post for the info.

Tmod

It took me so long just to find the download links, might be an idea to put them at the start of post #1 rather than after the images :shrug:

Thanks, looks to be a very useful tool :)

Is there any possibility of getting the newer BIOS's for the LANPARTY UT ICFX3200-T2R/G??? pretty please with sugar on top! =D

I know that this is an old thread, however, I was looking for this a few days ago and it took me a while to find a location that you could actually download the files from, so I'll link it just in case there is another soul (I wouldn't dare expect more than one :) ) that could use them, they wouldn't have to go thru the hassle. This is version 11.2.1 as of post date.

http://csd.dficlub.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1525

I know that this is an old thread, however, I was looking for this a few days ago and it took me a while to find a location that you could actually download the files from, so I'll link it just in case there is another soul (I wouldn't dare expect more than one :) ) that could use them, they wouldn't have to go thru the hassle. This is version 11.2.1 as of post date.

http://csd.dficlub.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1525

Man, you just don't like to leave old technology, do you?! :D I bet this is for some socket 939/DDR stuff you have!!

Man, you just don't like to leave old technology, do you?! :D I bet this is for some socket 939/DDR stuff you have!!

Yeah, S939, but don't forget, I still have a couple of the DFI NF2 boards, as well as a couple of the LP S754 boards that also use BH-5.

You didn't think that all of that BH-5 I've picked up along the way was bound for only S939, did you?

Yeah, S939, but don't forget, I still have a couple of the DFI NF2 boards, as well as a couple of the LP S754 boards that also use BH-5.

You didn't think that all of that BH-5 I've picked up along the way was bound for only S939, did you?

Oh no, I didn't think that... but of all the choices, S939 is the fastest platform to work with DDR (in my opinion). :)

You know something... a little secret about me that may surprise you. I skipped the s754 platform. I didn't want to go for it b/c of its inability to do dual-channel. I went from AXP straight to s939. My first winchester was a GOLDEN ONE... I hit 2598-2599mhz I believe. For the life of me I couldn't hit 2.6 but when I had 2599 in my sig ppl were like "DUDE, YOUR CHIP IS AWESOME!" :)

Then that was shot down when Venice came along. :)

Garo,

I skipped S754, as well, and for the same reason, the lack of dual-channel. Now I've gone back and picked up a couple of DFI NF3 boards for cheap and a variety of processors and have started to play with it, just for grins.

With all the legacy stuff that I have, I can mix and match for years to come.

I'm especially keen on the idea of my own "ode to the i865". That chipset was capable of running S478 P4s of the 400 / 533 / 800 FSB flavors, as well as the S478 mobile chips, the S479 Dothan chips with the adapter, then it moved on to Prescott core, LGA 775 brought the Pentium D and AsRock even has an 865PE board capable of running C2D processors, including some of the 45nm varieties with the latest BIOS.

That is quite a feat in my mind...and I've got boards and processors that cover that entire spectrum.

What type of stuff do you do to mess with the new stuff you get? Benchmarks, max OCs?

What type of stuff do you do to mess with the new stuff you get? Benchmarks, max OCs?

I'm usually going for ram and cpu clocks. As I don't game, I'm not too much into graphics.

Along the way, I'm sorry to say, there have been casualties...they were brave men, but when they enlisted they knew that there would be risks and that not all would return.

If you weren't a mod, I'd be worried about getting off track on this thread. Then again, you and I are probably the only ones that are reading this old thread anyways. :D

There may not be a bunch of people interested in this, but just in case, here is a new working link (for now) to last version (V11.2.1)...courtesy of Loggan26.

File needs to be burned to DVD, as it is too large for a CD.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HO99KJMX

(I also posted this in another thread with a similar title, just to cover the bases...not to increase my post count. :D )

Edit:
With megaupload currently down, it appears that this file is not available anymore. PM me if you are needing a copy.

Last edited:
Back