• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Today's the day members for this!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ajay57

Last edited:
Bump:What no interest at all, well i am very surprised!! I thought everyone would be drooling over this Motherboard. What a huge miss fire this turned out to be!!

Sorry for bumping this thread Hokie point taken and noted. :chair: :eh?:

Respectfully,

AJ.

Last edited:
I was interested till I saw the price in local stores ;) Too expensive platform to be popular and I bet that those ( not many ) who are going for world records can be sponsored by ASUS in this matter.

Well points noted so i must be in a minority of one, i was just admiring it for a Overclockers stand point. Being a new product and a few new up grades on some parts.

Respectfully,

AJ.

Hard for me to get excited about a 2 year old platform as well. There only looks to be minor differences between this board and the original, and the original is even better in a couple of features.

Also, what's up with the thread title? If it was a little less vague and more comprehensible, then more people might pop in the thread.

If I were Asus, I'd be ashamed to tout that the "entire ROG team focused on JUST the Black Edition" yet they overlooked putting at the very least a 90* USB3 header. Hmmm...

Also, what's up with the thread title? If it was a little less vague and more comprehensible, then more people might pop in the thread.
This.

Additionally, don't bump threads with titles that don't even tell people what's inside them an hour and a half after you create them.

Sorry for what i have done here makes me feel i should have never posted this at all!!

Well i suppose how it goes sometimes. :eh?: :rain:

Regards,

AJ.

Nope, it's definitely worth posting. I'm sure there are people out there that are interested in this release.

I think a "Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition Released!" title would have been a better choice to draw people to your thread.

You made a good attempt..do have to agree that the title doesn't really draw attention. Another thing, it takes a special group of people that would drop that kind of money on a platform that has no future. That doesn't mean that the the platform isn't good, it means that it has "seen" it's days.

Well thanks for everyone's understanding, yeah a real Noob error on the title, you live and learn!! As for a dead platform well it all depends what you are looking for and what you wish to use it for. :shrug: ;)

Respectfully,

AJ.

I am interested! I will be waiting for stores to get more in stock before I pull the trigger. I've been sitting on a bunch of NIB parts, just missing the mobo . . .

It seems like this is one release that took FOREVER! I expected it at the end of October, then I heard stores wouldn't get any in stock until November 12th, and now I am still waiting because I missed the first shipments. :rain:

Yeah it looks nice and I like ASUS, but 500 bucks to begin with, I bought the P6T7 open box about half that years ago.

Not trying to be too critical, but ya know.

My wife is using and old original Rampage in her computer and just does face book stuff more or less he he.

Is kinda funny but they good boards, yeah.

Back