• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Top 3 Gaming case's for Water Cooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

salsa88

Well I'm building a gaming rig again and wanted to know what you all think the top 3 cases are? I'm going to be OC my E8500 around 4.5ghz so Its got to be Water cooled with out much drilling. I have not decided on my water cooling setup so no restrictions on the case yet as long as i don't have to chop it up :cool:

In my perfect world i would like a case that has the following
1. 4 120mm side Door fans
2. A Removable MOBO tray
3. A Water reservoir area

I've look at the "Armor" and the "Stacker 830" are these the cases to beat?
they didn't seem to special in my opinion..

Last edited:
I'm puling more for the stacker but it seems more for air cooling. I think it would be over kill to have 9 120mm fans and a water cooled system. I'm sure i could up the Voltage more though :)

Last edited:
What about the Silverstone TJ07? I've been eyeing that one for a future build of my own. Either that or the new Tyr 2000 from Lian Li.

Thoughts on the TJ07?

I was going to mod my old P180 Antec, but... eh... its a good case, but I just can't see throwing a res, radiator, etc... into that thing.

Can't wait for the Tyr 2000 to actually hit, I'd love to see what someone does with that beast.

I was going to mod my old P180 Antec, but... eh... its a good case, but I just can't see throwing a res, radiator, etc... into that thing.

Can't wait for the Tyr 2000 to actually hit, I'd love to see what someone does with that beast.

You can put WC in the P180. I did it with some case moidifcations but fit a 3x120mm Rad with pump and small res in there. Basically imagine my sig, with 1 less video card. When I mean fit in, the rad was bolted in on the top inside of the case after I cut a hole out for it. No tubing, fans, pump or res was outside of the case. Was pretty slick but with the airflow into the case you'd definatly want to cut a hole in the side to get added airflow moving into the area to actually help with cooling on the rad.

Plus side after I got rid of the water cooling is that 4 fans in the top of the case is great for venting the hot air out of it :)

The Mountain Mods U2-UFO might be overkill and a bit cube-ish, but it certainly is different.

i like the stacker and the cosmos personaly you can do a lot to those cases

i have ( dont yell at me if im not alowed to do this) cosmos 1000 modded for WC up for sale http://forums.slizone.com/index.php?showtopic=26212
im new here so i dont have my rig on the forum yet

No you can't cross post a sales forum on here. We have a dedicated section for that but you have to have 100 posts to enter it and meet other guidelines. Don't see anything for sale about it over there though, at least the top half of the thread.

Back