• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trouble, jumping between monitors while in fullscreen game.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oscarbergner

Hello!

I know there is some popular program i can use for this that many game-streamers use but i dont know what it's called.
What the program does is making a hotkey which allows you to jump your mouse cursor to the second screen while in a fullscreen game.

Problems:

1st: I want to run 144hz which isnt possible in windowed fullscreen.

2nd: When i stream on Twitch my stream freezes when i TAB out of game, but i want to be able to have the game goin while still be able to reply to chat.

Anyone streaming that know how i can fix this? Or what the program is called, it would be much appreciated.

I tried a program called Actual Multiple Monitors, either i did something wrong but it didn't work for me.

Cheers!

i did not know there was a program i run multiple screens and some times while playing i have to alt tab out to view a map. a program like that would be neat

did some searching and there are two im gonna have to look onto CHATTY and XCHAT but im not 100% sure these programs are going to do what i want them to do

Theres a program called Actual Multiple Monitors but i didnt get it to work :/ i tried it from a youtube guide, but didnt work for me with the same setup.

Back