• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TT rebate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Robert17

Premium Member
I just opened today's mail and received a TT rebate on the PSU in my sig; bought it in April, 6 months almost to the day. When I filled out the rebate (didn't purchase based upon that) I seriously had no thoughts of ever seeing it. In fact, I filled out an MSI rebate the same day for the MB with the same non-existent expectations and was correct on that one -> they sent an email saying my purchase didn't qualify for lack of the bar code (which was taped to the form).

yeah man, tt are crooks with mir. the only way to deal with them and mirs is to take pics of everything before you mail it off so when they deny it (and they will) you have proof. i played that game with them with my case mir. they said my rebate wasnt signed. it was. sent them a reply with all of my pics attached and it still took probably 7 emails before they finally approved it. so yeah.
i dont know what tt has to do with msi but i was emailed by a msi rep denying my rebate initially. of course no one replied to my questioning them as to why an msi rep emailed me. i have no life so mir are challenges i look forward to lol.

I just opened today's mail and received a TT rebate on the PSU in my sig; bought it in April, 6 months almost to the day. When I filled out the rebate (didn't purchase based upon that) I seriously had no thoughts of ever seeing it. In fact, I filled out an MSI rebate the same day for the MB with the same non-existent expectations and was correct on that one -> they sent an email saying my purchase didn't qualify for lack of the bar code (which was taped to the form).

Maybe April is the month to file for a rebate. I sent in all the papers for a rebate on an Asus GTX 1060 6GB dual fan model back in April. On April 30 they sent an email telling me they processed my rebate and "Your Visa® Card will be mailed within 5-7 weeks." I gave up on it, but the today, another email from Asus stating "your MasterCard® in the amount of $20.00 is being prepared at the reward card fulfillment center. You will receive another email when your reward card is mailed". So that took over 8 months, a bit more than 5-7 weeks and still no $20 Card which magically morphed from Visa to MasterCard over that time. I wonder how long I'll have to wait for the next email, and finally for the card to arrive. Maybe it'll morph to an Amex card by then. It actually was a pretty nice GPU, quiet, fast for 1080p, but I sold it long ago for a nice profit. This $20, if and when it arrives, just enhances my bottom line. :sly:

The only computer component manufacturer that has consistently fulfilled my rebates within their prescribed timeframe has been Gigabyte.

This $20, if and when it arrives, just enhances my bottom line. :sly:

The only computer component manufacturer that has consistently fulfilled my rebates within their prescribed timeframe has been Gigabyte.

nice! good to see someone has had good luck with gigabyte too. i had no problems with the rebate for my 980ti with them. i do have to say i eventually did recieve my rebate from tt. much like yours i had given up on it by then. so it was a nice surprise lol.

Back