• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Twitch Streamers of OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm actually legitimately curious about this.

I started watching Twitch at the beginning of COVID out of boredom, realized a college friend had a channel and got into it. Have a few streamers that I follow.

Anyone on here stream? I'm posting this in the games subforum but just in general.

I play PUBG quite a bit......apparently.....3K hours over the last four+ years and watch PUBG streamers (mostly Hambinooo), and a couple of the top pros (like TGLTN and Fuzzface). So...... I only watch. I don't stream.

Another interesting thread would be which twitch/youtube streamers do you follow. I typically stick to games I play, so, PUBG, lol. So I can't say I know much outside of that (maybe Apex and Fortnite streamers).

I only watch a few

i had considered doing pure gameplay with some of the collection i have but i cant ever seem to arrive at a place in my life where i can unpack it all. also i wouldnt be putting my self on cam and while the vtuber thing is....a thing... i couldnt bring my self to do it that way either.

i've got the equipment too but i'm not sure how the whole thing would go, like would game music or the pure gameplay aspect of the whole thing trip some content match and just be a pain in the ***. lots of questions.

but maybe one of these days i can be the first person to live stream Conquest of the World on a Magnavox Odyssey 2 on actual hardware

Well who knew...
I thought Twitch Streaming was a medical condition causing men to make a mess of the bathroom, and that Pfizer was pouring millions into finding a cure.

Well who knew...
I thought Twitch Streaming was a medical condition causing men to make a mess of the bathroom, and that Pfizer was pouring millions into finding a cure.
So, you don't stream? :p:escape:

Yeah, I'm not..... ehh....in front of the camera talent...... I'll just put it that way. So no way I'd stream myself. I just watch people to get good at PUBG, lol.

No, I don't stream. As the old saying goes "I have a face that was made for radio". :LOL:

Tim, I'm right there with you.

Hey! I resemble that remark! :rofl:

My wife moved on from long time Lincoln ownership in 2018 when she bought a Toyota Highlander.

Last edited:
No, I don't stream. As the old saying goes "I have a face that was made for radio". :LOL:
Become a vtuber like I did. Well, attempting to be. Sometimes my viewer numbers make it into single digits.

Stream times are US unfriendly though unless you're really a morning person.

I think the average age of this forum is higher than that of Cadillac and Lincoln owner demographics... :rofl:
When I was last in the US for work, I had a rental car and went up the highway on the weekend to explore. I stuck to the speed limit, and soon noticed I was the slowest car on the road. No one else was sticking to the limit. The car was a Toyota Corolla. I was the slowest on the road driving a Toyota Corolla. I had become that which I hate most!

I think the average age of this forum is higher than that of Cadillac and Lincoln owner demographics... :rofl:
ewwwwww

Lincolns

i like a lot of the buick designs of recent, sadly the cool one (the wagon) didnt last long and the tiny SUV i like the idea of but i need to rent one before committing.
until then i'll keep driving the BMW in constant fear that it might nom on the timing components, it might not too... who knows i do more oil changes on it than a fast food joint does on their fryers and that seems to be the major thing.

back on topic, some of you seem to have thought about streaming but are apprehensive about the showing ones face, you dont have to, could be voice only. Vinesauce Vinny rarely shows him self online. or you cvould do the v tuber thing, if you think your old you can pick out something like shin-chans grandpa for a virtual avatar.

I streamed for a while became affiliated but like every other thing I try with ADHD i lost complete interest after 3 months

I've considered streaming a few games, but it is too much effort to keep up. Instead, I mod for a few channels.

Wow, I didn't expect this thread to actually catch...

STOP PEER PRESSURING ME!

Tim, I'm right there with you.

Same. Only problem is, I've got a voice for novels, as well...

HEY! Even my parents think Caddys are for their parents...

Become a vtuber like I did. Well, attempting to be. Sometimes my viewer numbers make it into single digits.

Stream times are US unfriendly though unless you're really a morning person.

When I was last in the US for work, I had a rental car and went up the highway on the weekend to explore. I stuck to the speed limit, and soon noticed I was the slowest car on the road. No one else was sticking to the limit. The car was a Toyota Corolla. I was the slowest on the road driving a Toyota Corolla. I had become that which I hate most!

You have another follower. At least I think this is you. Spot check - do you like tanks, and do you use your HTPC as your streaming PC?

You have another follower. At least I think this is you. Spot check - do you like tanks, and do you use your HTPC as your streaming PC?
I see you as a new follower, thanks. I don't particularly like tanks, but one of the images I set up when I started involves a tank made from finest dwarven technology. Don't get the HTPC reference though. My sig here is out of date and I should update it, but the streaming system is close enough to as it is currently.

I dont stream myself, but my wife does. She has a mixed channel a bit of crafting, some DIY tutorials, gaming, and she does "Reading with Auntie" on Wednesdays. At one point we did have an account for gaming specifically, but our partner in that is flaky and we couldn't maintain a following. When I do stream I like to play retro games. I have an old modified Xbox that I run a bunch of emulators on that I can connect to my main computers cap card.

I see you as a new follower, thanks. I don't particularly like tanks, but one of the images I set up when I started involves a tank made from finest dwarven technology. Don't get the HTPC reference though. My sig here is out of date and I should update it, but the streaming system is close enough to as it is currently.
Just saw the listed "Streaming PC" specs were similar to the HTPC specs in your sig.

Sorry I couldn't catch your last stream. I'll occasionally lurk in audio only on my phone at work, but was running around in the field.

Back