• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG U2-UFO/SR-2 Mobo WC Rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
finally up and running

Well this post is being made from the rig. Everything seems to be running at stock fine. :thup:

Will post pictures soon want to run some tests and install a bunch of stuff first:bday:

Thanks to this website huge amount of helpful information this was a great fun experience to build this computer (Not counting the fact that i got a faulty mobo the first time)

Cheers

Well this post is being made from the rig. Everything seems to be running at stock fine. :thup:

Will post pictures soon want to run some tests and install a bunch of stuff first:bday:

Thanks to this website huge amount of helpful information this was a great fun experience to build this computer (Not counting the fact that i got a faulty mobo the first time)

Cheers

I'm very jealous! I too will build a dual socket board one of these days soon.

At last it is finished!!!

Well worked a bunch last night on getting drivers and everything optimized. Today ima play a little with to see what it can do. Curious to see how the temps are going to be. :comp:

Here are a bunch of pic of it finished and running.

Attachments

• Pic 1.JPG
    Pic 1.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Pic 2.JPG
    Pic 2.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Pic 3.JPG
    Pic 3.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Pic 4.JPG
    Pic 4.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Pic 5.JPG
    Pic 5.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Pic 6.JPG
    Pic 6.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Pic 9.JPG
    Pic 9.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Pic 8.JPG
    Pic 8.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Pic 7.JPG
    Pic 7.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 151
  • Pic 10.JPG
    Pic 10.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 155
few more pics!!

Here a few more =)

Case still needs a good cleaning on the outside! :rofl:

Thanks again for having this amazing website!!! I wouldnt have know what to do for WC if it wasnt for all the useful stickies and threads i read in here. Hope i can learn from all of you in the future like i have learned from the resources you have made available in here for everyone to use.

:salute:
:thup:

Attachments

• Pic 11.JPG
    Pic 11.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Pic 12.JPG
    Pic 12.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Pic 13.JPG
    Pic 13.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 149
You are already in the top elite of rigs with what you put together I reckon, might as well finish her off with the rest of the GPU's ;-)

Hope you get many years of enjoyment out of her.
Thanks for sharing.:cool:

Back