• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ULTRA PSU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hi-yield

Anybody have any experience with these? They don't show it on their site. It doesn't have an effeciency rating. Its got (2) 12V rails and (2) 6pin GPU connectors so it's not that old. The connecting wiring is that ribbon type & the enclosure it a nickel mirror finish. Just curious. I inherited it from a core 2 quad system that had a hard drive failure
wilslickie
[/URL][/IMG]

Model ULTRA XFINITY ULT-XF600

Last edited:
I've used a couple LS 500's and they're awful even with the lifetime warranty. One of them can barely power a very basic C2D system and the one in my Smoothwall, while running fine (it isn't required to do much), has already developed fan bearing noise so I'm looking to replace it shortly.

I'm not sure if the XFinity versions are better but I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Yeah, I've been Googlin' & they don't seem to be real good. It looked kinda neat though.......oh well.:shrug:

Thanks

Back