• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Update Crap-a-damn

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'd rather have a controller, cause that way all I need to do is hook the 5 fans up to the fan controller then I still got 3 left on the motherboard to use on extra (Gonna put a few more holes in the case on top for more fans to suck the air out!)

I did that exact thing to my case since the air from my cpu gets pushed to the top of my case. Needed some vents so that hot air wouldn't stay in the case.

Yeah my case has PSU mounted at the top of the case BUT I was gonna move the DVD writer down to the bottom slot to put holes in there near the front to push air in and then have the PSU and the fan on the back suck the air out if I could do it that way?

I put a 120mm fan in my current case like that and got it held in place by zip ties just so I can have more intake fans. 2 front 1 bottom and the 1 exhaust on the back. My new case I won't have those issues. Just ordered it today :)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146149

Looks good man, I've already ordered my case and JUST ordered the fan controller but it's silver and I wanted a black one, I'll just spray paint it black OR drill the front cover to fit the dials through and then I can screw it back a bit but I still get the light through from the fans anyway so it's all good :)

Once you get these parts in you going to get you another cooler or going to stick it out with this one

Nah, gonna get another cooler bro, got no choice, I'll probs go for a water cooling block and then get more water cooling pieces as I'm on a budget of well almost nothing.....

Nah, gonna get another cooler bro, got no choice, I'll probs go for a water cooling block and then get more water cooling pieces as I'm on a budget of well almost nothing.....

Well I don't know how the availability would be for you but I'm about to get the swiftech h220x system and it is fully upgradeable unlike most all in one systems. And it is supposed to cool very well.

Good **** man. My case and all my goodies I've ordered just say they will be here between Thursday and next thursday....lol

Good **** man. My case and all my goodies I've ordered just say they will be here between Thursday and next thursday....lol

24H next day delivery which was free or I could of picked it up which I would of had everything changed over already but couldn't be bothered driving 50 miles to Stoke On Trent from Sheffield and then back to pick it up so thought meh, might as well get it delivered, although the case is now only down the road in the depot ready to be delivered..... AWESOME!!!! Hoping to get it midday tomorrow so I got like 12 hours swapping stuff out, checking it over and stuff, so it's all good :)

My computer is my second toy I mess with!

This car is my first toy I play with though....
Always loved getting greasy playing with cars, Blowing them up, repairing them, driving them like a clown, you get the idea, the computer is the thing I mess with when I don't have a car so yeah..... LOL!

Attachments

• IMG_0306.JPG
    IMG_0306.JPG
    715.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0307.JPG
    IMG_0307.JPG
    690.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 10009305_10203555431553271_480084249_n.jpg
    10009305_10203555431553271_480084249_n.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 58
Last time I ordered parts it said all my parts had been put on the truck here in town at roughly 6 am and I didn't get them till like 7pm. I was so irritated. I live maybe 5 miles from FedEx and ups could have just picked my stuff up.

Last time I ordered parts it said all my parts had been put on the truck here in town at roughly 6 am and I didn't get them till like 7pm. I was so irritated. I live maybe 5 miles from FedEx and ups could have just picked my stuff up.

Yeah I don't mind waiting, lol, adds to the excitement when I hear the "police knock" on the door, most times it is the police knocking on the door for me though, lol

Cars were definitely my first hobby. And still is but I have no fun toys right now. Switched to pic's because as far as my wife knows they are cheaper.......lol

Back