• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Updating my BIOS?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@md0Cer

I decided to post this here vs. the Abit forum because this could probably apply to all motherboards.

Now, my question was, if there are a bunch of updates, should I update to each and every one? Or will updating from the lowest to the latest cover it all?

http://www.abit-usa.com/downloads/bios/bios_revision.php?categories=1&model=18

Those are the available ones for my motherboard. I have the lowest, oldest, etc. If I just got the highest one on that list would it cover it all or would it be better to do the one that is one up from mine, then one up from that, etc.?

just flash to the newest bios, it has all the other fixes included.

Ok, thanks!

I had another question relating to my chipset, but I might post it in a separate thread to keep things better organized :)

@md0Cer said:
I had another question relating to my chipset, but I might post it in a separate thread to keep things better organized :)

And I just answered it by reasearching my chipset at Via's website! Another reason to look before you ask :)

Back