• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Upgrade problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Drop the power supply. I've only heard bad things about the NeoHE units and at any rate you'd be better with either a Corsair, Silverstone, or Thermaltake ToughPower unit. One of these at higher wattage would be more efficient as well, saving you in power costs.

I'd also suggest looking for some cheap G-Skill DDR2 RAM. While the sticks I have don't overclock much, I'm still running below 800mhz at tight timings, and they cost $75 or so USD on sale. G-Skill HZ's would clock higher if needed though.

Right Ok i'll drop the PSU and opt for a cosair as I hear a lot of good things on these forums about them. :D Which one do you think will be enough ?

Thanks

Right cool I think ill change it as ive heard a lot of good things about the corsair PSU's. Its also a tad cheaper :D

Thanks

Back