• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Upgrading at device manager helps performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WizardGaming

I just wanna say , when I upgraded some stuff at device manager it helped my laptop and performance

For gamers, I would recommend upgrading

My laptop may not be that strong for gaming but its okay for me I lower settings and battery to maximum performance.

specs:
4 GB RAM
Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060
1.60 GHz
64 bit
Windows 10 pro

[Tip: You can boost performance by changing battery settings on maximum performance!]

If you have any other tips boosting performance you can comment!
Also sorry for my bad grammar!:cheers:

I'm not clear on exactly what changes you made. Power settings that deal with battery usage are not in Device Manager. They are in Control Panel > Power Options. Did you make other changes besides that which were in Device Manager? In Device Manager there are no "settings" to change. In Device Manager you can Disable/Re-enable/Delete devices or change the device drivers. Did you update a hardware device driver that made for improved performance? I really don't think anything to do with the battery or energy conservation would affect performance other than screen brightness or sleep/wake behavior.

Back