• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UV Orange and UV Green fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skorpien

Hi all,

I'm wondering if any of you would know of places that sell UV Orange and UV Green fans (120 mm). I'm putting together a build and along the way I decided to paint 12 GT-AP15's fluorescent green and fluorescent orange and add 4 UV LED's each.

Long story short, I'm beginning to worry if they will ever be finished, so I figured I'd buy some fans I can use in the interim while the others are waiting to be completed.

I could use generic black fans, but as my build is UV orange and green I was hoping for fans to match.

I'm having a hard time locating any fans myself (hence the decision to paint the GT's). I've seen some Cooler Master fans being sold on eBay but the shipping is ludicrous. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

i am not sure I got mine 10 or so years ago, and they are still working...lol well orange went out, but the others are

Ah. Yeah, ten years back they were all over the place! A.C. Ryan Blackfire 4's are gorgeous and even came in the orange frame/green blade and vise versa. Would save me the trouble of swapping the blades myself. But A.C. Ryan stopped making them. If only I had a time machine...

Back