• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

V2000 Water Cooled pics...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
can you take a pic with the side off? I wanna see the rad and pump placement.

To nissmo300: Look at the 8th post in this thread, it shows the lower part of the case and the orientation of the rad/pump. To thorilan: The air is coming on from the front of the case. You can't see it very well, but the center divider on the bottom is cut out, which allows the air to flow freely to the back of the case to the two vantec stealth 80mm fans that I have mounted above the psu. My case temps are much lower than they were with my old case (generic full-tower steel case).
I must say that it is extremely easy to work, although I still have some clean up to do on the internals.

Shawn

govern1 said:
To nissmo300: Look at the 8th post in this thread, it shows the lower part of the case and the orientation of the rad/pump.
Shawn

But we want to see a picture of it all put together.... c'mon bust out the digi once again.

OK. Here is the pic with the side off. Like I said, I still have to clean up the wiring.

Shawn

Attachments

• full side2.jpg
    full side2.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 291
that's like buying a lamborghini and not going over 30 mph. That case is beggin' to be modded with a bigger rad... look at all that SPACE :eek:

Looks great :drool:

Back