• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VENGEANCE® RGB PRO DDR4 DRAM 4000MHz C19

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Surely they'll be fine.. what system is this going in??

Loos like we also had a couple.of suggestions from this thread... https://www.overclockers.com/forums...y-for-overclock-4500mhz?p=8122419#post8122419

are your goals the same?

Thanks for the reply.

Have Z390 Dark and XI Gene to test them , paired with 9900k (good IMC 4800 mhz) I was wondering if this set was tested or reviewed here and was interested to find out how good this kit is and if it will achieve some good CL /Latency/Speed .

If you check new motherboards QVL then you can find Corsair 4000 CL19 kits with SpecTek or Samsung IC. If it's a new kit then I guess it's a higher chance on SpecTek or something else than a good Samsung. G.Skill is also starting to use lower binned Samsungs or higher binned Hynix in their new kits.
All depends on what you expect. If you want Samsung B then look for 3200 CL14-14-14 / 3600 CL16-16-16 / 4000 CL17-17-17 / anything 4266+.
New 3600 16-19-19 can be Hynix C/J or SpecTek. New 3600 CL18 can be everything but usually lower binned Samsung, Micron or Hynix. New 3600 CL16-18-18 can be Micron or Samsung but not guaranteed.
ADATA is often using Nanya. It also appears in Patriot memory. Overclocking results are similar to Hynix, SpecTek, lower binned Samsung or average Micron E.

If you check new motherboards QVL then you can find Corsair 4000 CL19 kits with SpecTek or Samsung IC. If it's a new kit then I guess it's a higher chance on SpecTek or something else than a good Samsung. G.Skill is also starting to use lower binned Samsungs or higher binned Hynix in their new kits.
All depends on what you expect. If you want Samsung B then look for 3200 CL14-14-14 / 3600 CL16-16-16 / 4000 CL17-17-17 / anything 4266+.
New 3600 16-19-19 can be Hynix C/J or SpecTek. New 3600 CL18 can be everything but usually lower binned Samsung, Micron or Hynix. New 3600 CL16-18-18 can be Micron or Samsung but not guaranteed.
ADATA is often using Nanya. It also appears in Patriot memory. Overclocking results are similar to Hynix, SpecTek, lower binned Samsung or average Micron E.

Super star @Woomack in action! thanks for the reply.

I was a bit in a rush when I started this thread, so here it goes:

Found these modules for 70$ on local market, and I haven't found anywhere a review for them, thus that is why I came here to ask. I eventually pulled the trigger and bought them , and they are Samsun b-die, can easily to 4500mhz @ 1.45v / SA & IO = 1.2v so far haven't really tested them too much.

I tried them on the Gene XI, do you have some tips and tricks on how to test them @Woomack ? :D

Best!

So pretty much the same as all higher binned Samsung B. Actually it's really nice as new kits are often on pretty average IC. Even brands like G.Skill are starting to use mostly Hynix, ADATA uses a lot of SpecTek or Nanya or Corsair also SpecTek.

Simply check how high they will go at relaxed timings and reasonable voltage like 1.5V and then try to tighten the timings. 4500 CL18-18-18 would be good at lower voltages. You can check my tests but I never had top memory kits. Well, some were above average or something like high clock but not really tight timings.
There are no special tricks on these new motherboards. Matter of main timings and when you stabilize all then start to tighten subs. I'm not sure if it's worth the time but can always play with additional settings.

I think I will get Dominator Plat. RGB 3600 CL18-19-19 till end of this week. Listed as Samsung B but I would be more happy with good Microns. I've never had DDR4 Dominators so I want to try them.

So pretty much the same as all higher binned Samsung B. Actually it's really nice as new kits are often on pretty average IC. Even brands like G.Skill are starting to use mostly Hynix, ADATA uses a lot of SpecTek or Nanya or Corsair also SpecTek.

Simply check how high they will go at relaxed timings and reasonable voltage like 1.5V and then try to tighten the timings. 4500 CL18-18-18 would be good at lower voltages. You can check my tests but I never had top memory kits. Well, some were above average or something like high clock but not really tight timings.
There are no special tricks on these new motherboards. Matter of main timings and when you stabilize all then start to tighten subs. I'm not sure if it's worth the time but can always play with additional settings.

I think I will get Dominator Plat. RGB 3600 CL18-19-19 till end of this week. Listed as Samsung B but I would be more happy with good Microns. I've never had DDR4 Dominators so I want to try them.

Will do thanks for the info.

Looking forward to see that review :D, i always read through all your posts! :D Will try and see if i can achieve good timings .

Back