• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VGA Silencer $10.99 Buy it Now on Ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TexasOC

For those that missed the $9.99 VGA Silencer deal their are several on Ebay starting at $9.99 from SVC.

In addition, there have also been several with the $10.99 buy it now option. Not as good as $9.99, but better than the best price I found of $17.95 (excl the earlier $9.99 deal). They are listed as new, sealed Ver 2.

Here are two of them:
Link 1
Link 2

I jumped on one of the buy it nows earlier today and it remained after I "won". It may be that there is more than one item available for each of the above.

If the $10.99 BINs disappear, wait and try back later. I know of at least 4 today. Two showed up this afternoon and two more this evening.

-Mike

coolerguys.com have the revision 2 for 14.99 plus shipping. Its a good deal if you missed the two auctions of the SVC 9.99 coupon sale on them last week.

Back