• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Viewsonic vx922 LCD problem -Vertical Bar

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nazzrath

Registered
I bought a Viewsonic vx922 just over a month ago and I'm having an issue with it. Quite often the LCD will flash a vertical bar from the top to the bottom of the screen, about 2 inches wide, right in the middle of my screen. The color of it varies according to the colors being displayed on the screen. Sometimes the bar will stay put for up to 10 seconds, before disappearing, then appearing a short time later. It's very annoying not being able to see behind the bar. I checked the monitor connections (DVI connected) and fooled around with the on screen display setup, but no luck. Is it time to RMA?

Sounds like an RMA to me , specialy only being a month old purchase . Ive read reviews where some Hyundai ImageQuest monitors do this too ; and it seems to be a definite rma .

Back