• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Virtu MVP 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

artpla

Disabled
Hey Hey!
I need to replace my motherboard any idea if motherboards based on Intel’s Haswell will be bundled Virtu MVP 2.0?
I’ve downloaded the 30 days free trial and I really enjoy the gameplay BUT! the price is too expensive $55 L. I saw they have discounted price for eligible users (those who had previous versions of Virtu- not sure what versions exactly , but you can check in the following link http://lucidlogix.com/discount.shtml)
I have a gaming rig that's kinda old (core i5, Gforce GTX460 ect...) but I want to stay with intel.

thanx in advance

Well, I saw an MSI forum discussion about Virtu MVP 2.0
I have Lucid's first generation of Virtu MVP and considering to upgrade, now when price is $34.95 it make more sense to upgrade. In any case I believe MSI will release Virtu MVP 2.0 but I have my Z77 that bought 6 months ago and I cannot afford new motherboards soon :)

Since when does one have to pay for the Virtu software?

Yes, the MSI Z87 motherboards (some) have that feature.

it's for the 2.0 upgrade, from what i saw it comes with additional features, but the 55$ price is kinda high i think...

And last I heard 2.0 crashed often and didn't offer much extra performance.

really? the mvp 1.0 was ok, i was kinda waiting for the 2.0 version.....
:(

Back