• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VISTA control panel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MikeyLikesItSI

Are there any video card overclocking options through the control panel in windows Vista? The only control panel i have is this basic, little weeny control panel that i can adjust for "performance" or "quality"

I liked the old panel + NVtweak with the clocking option. Are vista users doomed or do we have options? (other then flashing bios' to change clock speeds)

its nvidia that decides what you have on your control panel not vista you need to click on manage 3d settings instead of adjust image settings with preview

Rattle said:
its nvidia that decides what you have on your control panel not vista you need to click on manage 3d settings instead of adjust image settings with preview

Yeah, thats the window i'm looking at. It gives "I would like to use the following 3D settings:" and two option tabs for global settings and program settings. No where under either does it specify clock settings

ahh you didnt say you wanted clocks !

do you have the whole settings panel though? thats what I thought you were missing.

right now in vista nothing works as far as overclocking, you can get the newest version of ntune to control fanspeed and "see" the clocks but I have had no success clocking with anything in vista. I dont need to overclock my card though.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/ntune_5.05.25.00.html

Back