• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

voltages in bios LOCKED

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Andrew Simko

I have a MSI 890GXM-G65 motherboard. I have successfully overclocked my Phenom II x4 955 BE deneb to 3.8 ghz. But heres the problem.

The voltages are locked in bios and wont let me change them. The only ones I need to change are the ones locked. But in AMD overdrive, its allowing me to adjust them in performance control when im logged into my computer. The only thing about this is that when you shut down your computer it wont save.

Keep in mind- Ive tried alot of things in the cell menu to unlock the voltages off from AUTO so please post if you know much about this MOBO.

I assume you've tried highlighting each voltage setting, then used the +/- keys on the keypad to change their values?

Ive tried clicking those buttons but i can try it again, i will use shift or something or press the numb lock.

There should be a setting in the bios to allow you manual control of the voltage settings, just look around and I'm sure you'll find it.

Back